Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Bolt on steps that pivot upward for rock sliders .

Old 07-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt on steps that pivot upward for rock sliders .

I know there are some of you who have sliders and also have ladies who have a hard time getting into the truck. I've been meaning to build a set of bolt on steps that would attach to the slider and be able to simply be loosened and rotated upward into the inside of the slider to clear the open door and rocks when wheeling. I checked at ORW and it seems this product isn't available (to my knowledge) I know there is a billet O-SH!T handle available, but nothing like this. I'm sure there would be 1 or 2 who of you who's lady would be so happy you'd probably get your favorite dinner/desert made and even some quality bedroom time out of it! These will probably run about $60 or so for the pair. (see rough picture for example)

Another idea in the works is a more affordable and smaller style step (not a slider) about 3ft long that will bolt to existing holes in the frame and allow more ease getting into and out of the truck. They will be made from the slider jigs I have and be an option for those of you who don't want a slider, but more of a step. These will probably run about $150 or so. (not pictured)

Old 07-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Well seeing as you are at the top of my list for a set of sliders, and these sealed the go ahead from my lady, you rock. Just let me get through my bumper from CBI and then i will be getting ahold of you.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
any update on these?
Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 AM   #5
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
pivoting steps on a slider

Hey Beefed,

Add another one to the list of those interested to see how this would work out. Im very interested in your sliders and would love to see something that could convert to a step and back to where it wouldnt break off when in use as a slider.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
any word on these, i know ur busy but the females never stop complaining.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post

Another idea in the works is a more affordable and smaller style step (not a slider) about 3ft long that will bolt to existing holes in the frame and allow more ease getting into and out of the truck. They will be made from the slider jigs I have and be an option for those of you who don't want a slider, but more of a step. These will probably run about $150 or so. (not pictured)

Any progress on this idea? I don't like my stock tube steps. I don't off-road so I don't need sliders, but I'd like that sort of a look. I need a step for family members who aren't tall enough to get in easily without them.

TL
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Linking my new thread to this old thread in case anyone was watching this or subscribed to it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ders-here.html