LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB

Old 10-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB

Gauging interest on sliders for this model Tacoma. I just returned from taking a bunch of measurements at the dealer on the 2nd gen DCSB and DCLB model trucks. Each were sitting side by side, perfect specimens!

Seems I'm going to be able to offer these without having to go through the hassle of getting the first truck into the shop. These aren't going to have the rear slider foot for the leaf hanger on the frame like my DCSB / ACLB ones do because there is a body mount in the way.

These sliders have been great on the other model trucks, and can be seen in my other thread pasted below. I'd say within 2 weeks from now, I'll have the first set built and ready for a test fit. The current waiting list has 2 people on it, (first set finished waiting to do install for him, the second about 1 week away) I'll finish theirs first and move onto these. The first pair will be test fit onto a truck locally so I know they'll fit as good as all the other pairs have. I'll report back soon with all info.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...aclb-4dsb.html

ACLB / DCSB pictured

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB-captured-2104-4-12-00005.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB-captured-2004-6-14-00000.jpg  
Old 10-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Hey Brian, buddy of mine just picked up a '11 DCLB so if you need anyone local for any reason, just let me know.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys.

Shipping...the shorter ACLB / DCSB pair are as follows, they are 82"ers. Shipping measurements.....LWH 83 x 20 x 10 105 lbs shipped through FedEx (cheapest) with their cost, then their added $7.50 "not encased" fee, and my $15 material handling fee. It ranges from $100 to $140 total. I know, it blows.

Options on the sliders...same 3 width options, same kickup option.

I'm going to do my best to keep these the same price as my others, but the others use almost exactly 40 ft of tube, so I know these are going to use more. How much more? I need to figure it out.

I know there are more affordable sliders out there, but I've sold enough of them now to know any cheaper isn't worth it for me. I'm trying to keep them in a range that's worth it for both of us, because I know shipping adds even more, forcing some people to simply have to pass. A lot of time and money goes into offering these in a bolt on version. They're monsters all the way to the shipping counter. (that I personally take them to with my dolly)

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB-captured-2104-4-12-00011.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 2nd gen DCLB-captured-1004-4-13-00003.jpg  
Old 10-30-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 10-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #9
Seener84 has a spectacular aura aboutSeener84 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Sean
Seener84's Tacoma Gallery
I would definately be interested in a set for my dclb.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #15
2 crown j is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
2 crown j's Tacoma Gallery
Just showing intrest in some awsome looking sliders. Can you bulid them with less
rake? . Would like to a pic if you have one.Look to use them as much as a step as a slider. Thanks
Old 01-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
Porkchop503 is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
Porkchop503's Tacoma Gallery
So where does a guy go to buy a set of these? And cost for dblcb short bed!?