Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed's Happy Customers

Old 10-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed's Happy Customers

I hope this thread is allowable and doesn't constitute clutter in your vendor section Brian but I didn't see a thread with any pics of happy customers and what they have from you. I know there are a lot of us. I'll start:
2004 mini sitting at a 5/6 drop

I have taperd 3 inch beefed blocks with his grade 5 u bolts.
Beefed weld in notch w/ proportioning valve relocation.
Beefed Qa1 plates and BJ flip kit.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery

2005 mini. Beefed installed DJM arms and custom rear frame notch with tapered 3" Beefed blocks.

Brian's custom work and Jake's photos in MiniTruckin magazine, October 2010.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Brian is a great guy, and does great work....worked with me to develop the sliders for my 06:

Old 12-26-2010, 06:28 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Bump for brian's awesome work!! He built me some +2" shackles last year for my 02 DC 4WD TRD

Old 02-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thumbs up

I went to the Beefed shop on Friday, and went a little lower.

The block was too big and lowered the truck too much, so Brian chopped it up right there on the spot and made it shorter and got my truck to exactly where I wanted it.

I can't complain.

Great products, great customer service, just takes time.

110% satisfied.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed CB drop bracket

Old 02-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

2005 mini. Beefed installed DJM arms and custom rear frame notch with tapered 3" Beefed blocks.

Brian's custom work and Jake's photos in MiniTruckin magazine, October 2010.

Something funny, thats my buddys mazda
Old 02-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Something funny, thats my buddys mazda
Oh word? Cool beans!
Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
2" carrier bearing drop worked great for my rear long travel drive shaft vibration!
Old 02-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #10
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt on sliders... Great working with Brian and very happy with my sliders. Although I haven't gotten to test em out yet, I think these bolt-ons are much stronger than many others.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
been over a year since Brian did my notch and it's still going strong. I pulled a trailer which was at max load rating for the truck as well as hit a few hard bumps and no sign of anything bad happening to it or the Qa1 plates
Old 10-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #12
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I never posted here after getting my beefed stuff installed. I caught him with my order during his move, so had a bit of a wait but it was well worth it.

Beefed rear shackles (next to stock, they really live up to their name)

Exterior view, no front lift installed at this point (that was done the next day)

Beefed BPV bracket

No issues with anything so far after about 9 months of driving and wheeling. Looking to possibly add a skid plate in the near future
Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
It's taken me awhile to get these put on. I love them....!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I have the steps too but I ran out of primer so they will have to wait.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Just ordered some more blocks and u-bolts.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #16
DanaPoint949 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
DanaPoint949's Tacoma Gallery
Stoked on the bumper Brian made me. Went down to his shop to pick it up, he's a good guy, takes a little time but well worth the wait.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed's Happy Customers-bumper.jpg  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #17
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud of

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Got my bumper today! It was just a little bit of a wait but absolutely worth it!
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed's Happy Customers-20140325_214014.jpg   Beefed's Happy Customers-20140325_214007.jpg   Beefed's Happy Customers-20140325_214002.jpg