Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

If you ordered something from me......

Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you ordered something from me......

........it's being built this week. As some of you know, I've had voodootip's truck in my shop and was forced to stop everything until it was 100% finished. I busted my ass for the last 2 weeks straight working long hours and not interacting on this computer much at all.

Usually I'm pretty good at responding to PM's and e-mails immediately, but the last 2 weeks have been a different story. Pretty much like a real job, that most of you can relate to. I've been backed up before, which is easy for a 1 man show to be, so I'll pull through it by hammering out all the products that need to ship, like I always do.

I appreciate the orders, but really appreciate the patience those of you have shown who placed an order and haven't received it yet. I promise it's coming. I had a dude's truck for a month and I'm sure he wanted it back so I had to make a decision, and that was to work. Local jobs are great, but always affect orders and back me up. Thanks for your patience everyone, and I'm sorry. The last 2 weeks haven't been a normal situation by any means, I've been working harder than ever before but will be back on track this week.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man i cant wait
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Already got my stuff from Brian, but +1 for him anyway....the guy is a great dude, so for those waiting, be patient, his products are worth it, as is the man behind the products.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
N O X I O U S
SD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris
SD2011Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I demand pic's of what you have been busting your butt over. You know we all wanna see.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
I,ll be ordering my sliders in the next few days..