Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Please..just a tiny bit more patience.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Please..just a tiny bit more patience.

This post is for anyone who's been patiently waiting for a part from me, whether it be sliders or a carrier bearing drop bracket. As some of you know, I had a local street 4 link project that's been planned for a year and 2 months and I did get it done a couple weeks ago, but at the cost of backing up a bunch of orders, not getting people their order address verification fast enough, or responding to a PM or e-mail quick enough.

I'm building drop brackets for about 5 second gen Taco's today, spending the later part of the week getting dirtflinger 's sliders finished and installing them for him Saturday, and immediately after this will be focusing on about 4 pair of sliders that need to get built. 1 guy has been very patient and I can't thank him enough. I'm sure he knows who he is...he just went hunting. I am very close to being caught up, and will be about mid week, but please remember I'm a 1 man show and don't have stocked shelves full of low end product..I take pride in every custom part I make, so patience on your end and hard work on mine will ensure we all get what we need. Thank you VERY much to anyone who's placed an order and has been practicing the not so easy method of patience...I know the feeling, I used to order stuff also when I could. Now it all goes back into the shop for supplies.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. Today, Tuesday is 2nd gen carrier bearing drop bracket day finally! A few of you can expect a delivery # later this evening!
Attached Thumbnails
Please..just a tiny bit more patience.-captured-2004-9-23-00001.jpg   Please..just a tiny bit more patience.-captured-2004-9-23-00006.jpg   Please..just a tiny bit more patience.-captured-2004-9-23-00007.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Good on you for keeping communications open!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #5
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on when 1st gen carrier bearing drops will ship out?
Old 11-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Taco View Post
Any word on when 1st gen carrier bearing drops will ship out?
Just sent you a e-mail Nick. The first round of them went out days ago, but there a couple left, orders that came in later than the first round, yours being one. Expect to have it mid week. Thanks Nick.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #7
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Brian-I knew you were backed up when I ordered. I believe the product is worth the wait.