1. VENDOR WARNING: There are reports of customers unable to get in contact with this vendor. Therefore, we cannot recommend purchasing from this vendor until Tacoma World staff are able to establish contact with them again.
  2. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Beefed Taco / update

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by Beefed Taco, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Nov 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM
    Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco [OP] Taco Vending Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    My Metal Shop
    Vehicle:
    99 Taco
    streetacos.com parts!
    When I stopped everything for 2 weeks and did voodootrip's 4 link, it backed me up real bad. To the point people were waiting too long for a response from me regarding their order, or a possible order, or just an answer to a simple question they may have sent me.

Some people may not be aware how crazy things can get on my end. Not only do I have to psychically build the part, but I have to deal with about 4 forums, e-mail, telephone, their usernames, them using someone else's PayPal, their e-mail name/names, and the list goes on. It's not uncommon for me to have about 4 different things opened up on the computer just dealing with 1 person.

With this being said, here's where I'm at right now.....pretty much caught up! I have a few pair of rock sliders to build, a rear tube bumper, some lowering parts, and some other small items. It's not uncommon for a bunch of orders to all come at once, this is usually how it goes.

Now the good part
    ....I'm moving away from the clusterfvck of the beach area where I'm sandwiched in like a sardine with a million peering eyes and onto 2.5 acres out in the country! I've concurred a lot of hurdles this past year and thanks to the great forum members like yourselves, and hard work and dedication on my end, am still around!

The move is scheduled for this weekend (12-4-10) and once settled in and set up (which I plan to do immediately because the last shop move was planned for 2 days and took 1 week) will be able to get back on track and have things go smoother than ever. I've wanted to rent this place since the first day I saw it. Meredith and I are about to experience a change in life style that we've been dreaming of for years now. Not 1 single eyeball sees you when on the property!!! Plans are to setup shop, keep producing quality product for street and dirt, and mainly keep the $ in the house hold now instead of handing it off to someone else. This will also help to speed up productivity immensely.

Wish me luck, and please, keep ordering parts because it'll ensure we all get what we want! Thanks. waytogo_82a2dcfcbf91b28330a7f12007d2d5959649daa3.gif

2. Nov 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2006 GX470
    Water Pump, Timing Belt, Sparkplugs, Plastidip Grill emblem
    Good Luck with the move BT!
    though the beach is nice, nothing beats living in the country!
    Looking forward to the reviews of your CB drop for 2nd Gen 4x4 Tacos.

3. Nov 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco [OP] Taco Vending Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    My Metal Shop
    Vehicle:
    99 Taco
    streetacos.com parts!
    Thank you VERY MUCH! I appreciate that. I really don't want to fall into the "flake" category by late PM and e-mail responses, and try to kill a few birds with 1 stone by making threads to keep people in the loop.

I redesigned the 2nd gen c/b bracket and sent a bunch out and haven't hear from them, which I've learned is usually a good thing. Thanks again Outlaw. :thumbsup:

4. Nov 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    Namyo

Namyo -

Member:
    Keep grinding Jack! (Brian) :p

5. Nov 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2006 GX470
    Water Pump, Timing Belt, Sparkplugs, Plastidip Grill emblem
    I think you've been really good about keeping everyone in the loop!
    Once you get moved in, it wont take you long to enjoy the peace and quiet. you may not be able to go back to civilization again.:)
    i just started getting the 35-50 mph vibes (not the take off shudder) and am taking it to the dealer to see what they think it might be. (Maybe my U joints are going bad already, but i only have 7,000 miles on my truck.) hoping others get positive results from the design of your CB drop, and if so, thats the direction Im heading.
    thanks again for the update!

6. Nov 29, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    MAtrdguy

MAtrdguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pete
    Western Ma ( on the lake) / Danvers N Shore
    Vehicle:
    06 Taco DC LB
    None YET
    Just finished my lift this weekend..getting a little vibe and a slight shutter on take off, gonna try to get my new CB drop in tommorow.

I'll keep you posted.

To Top