Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

The move (nightmare) is over finally!

Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The move (nightmare) is over finally!

Some of you may know I recently moved my house and my shop a few towns over. This nightmare on top of items people have been waiting on (or waiting for a response on) have really made for a crazy month. I moved to a rural area that doesn't have cable TV or fiber optics for fast internet anymore...I'm plugged into a phone cord! And btw...haven't had internet for about 3 long weeks.

Those of you who have moved recently can relate I'm sure. It's absolutely amazing the amount of stuff 1 house hold requires, so 2 people and a dog can live a somewhat normal life. (you find this out when you have to load it all up and move it)

I thought this was never going to end. Then there's the nightmare of getting the old place ready for the final walk through...when you just want to be setting up the new place. So, with this being said.......

.....all PM's and e-mails will be answered within the next couple days and it won't take long for me to get back on track since I've been in this situation before. A huge thanks to my homies on the forums who always have my back when I go MIA at times.

This is 1 of about 6 runs with my friend's trailer that saved my ass, and no, my driveway isn't dirt, this is the back way onto (out of) the 4 acres. I have plans of setting up a cool little "follow the leader" 4x4 course on the property too.

Attached Thumbnails
The move (nightmare) is over finally!-captured-2010-12-10-00013.jpg  
Old 12-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Congrats, and good luck on the move.

That is a bad ass truck by the way.
Thanks DOM, I'm on your bracket asap too btw.

Attached Thumbnails
The move (nightmare) is over finally!-captured-2010-12-10-00006.jpg  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new place. I'm not sure how expensive it is now a days but back in the day when dial up was pretty much the norm my dad had satellite internet that was much faster than dial up. It may be worth looking into.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Congrats on the new place. I'm not sure how expensive it is now a days but back in the day when dial up was pretty much the norm my dad had satellite internet that was much faster than dial up. It may be worth looking into.
Thanks! I know it's AT&T internet ran through a phone cord. Our TV is now HD Direct TV via a dish on the roof. It seems to be decent, but like most carriers, has it's quirks...like the other night when I paused the movie the wife and I were watching to record the news coming on and lost the movie we were watching with about 10% of it left...needless to say, she went to bed pretty pissed. haha. It was that weird movie called Domino about the bounty hunter chick. A pretty decent movie, and definitely bizarre.

Also, there's nothing like moving all your stuff to the new place and not being able to store anything in the garage since it's now my fab shop. This means all of our personal belongings that haven't been brought into the house yet are all sitting outside under plastic and tarps in the worst rain storm CA has seen in years....oh well.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Thanks! I know it's AT&T internet ran through a phone cord. Our TV is now HD Direct TV via a dish on the roof. It seems to be decent, but like most carriers, has it's quirks...like the other night when I paused the movie the wife and I were watching to record the news coming on and lost the movie we were watching...needless to say, she went to bed pretty pissed. haha. It was that weird movie called Domino about the bounty hunter chick. A pretty decent movie, and definitely bizarre.
haha. I know the dishes can be finicky with clouds overhead but it beats dial up.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Beefed!

Domino is a pretty good movie. There are some good scenes and lots of action in there.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed, not sure if you have my PM, its not in my sent items, just wanted to throw that out there...
Old 01-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Brian we shot PM's back and forth a year ago about creating a skid plate for 2nd gen 6 luggers.....shoot me a PM when you get settled in a current on the projects you are working on!