Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Bolt on steps for sliders are here!

Old 02-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #21
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i still want a set of your bolt on sliders for my truck..Lookin good man
Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #22
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad to see there's a interest in these. Actually a bigger interest than I thought. I was contacted months and months back by a couple members asking if this was something that was possible, but I've been so busy unburying myself after my move in Dec, I just never had time to get a set done. These are actually for a member who ordered sliders a while back and received his sliders and since I moved onto a different set of sliders I made these on the new pair. He also asked if I could come up with an idea for mud flap brackets, so I did in this thread link below.

I just did the 195 lb weight test on these and they worked great. They didn't move at all, and that was w/o rubber between them and the step I tried them on. They will be sold individually or as a pair and I will get a price up in a day or two.

mud flap bracket thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ders-here.html

test results = passed

Attached Thumbnails
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-captured20112400000.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #23
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, my gf has been wanting me to make something similar to these, she always slips on my slider when getting in. If the price is right I might be interested.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #24
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Brian-Really glad you are catching up and I know it has been stressful for you. Gotta trust that it was a good move for the long run.
I will be in Texas until late Wednesday night if the weather doesn't keep me there longer.
Let me know how much I owe for shipping and I will send it to you when I return. You can just send the box with sliders if it is convenient for you.
Have a great week.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #25
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed, I'm in for one when they are ready to go. My 4'10" girlfriend will love you for making these.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Great idea, Brian. Btw, you look like a thug in that pic, haha.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #27
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty neat! Wondering what the costs are?
Old 02-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #28
poynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
poynter's Tacoma Gallery
interested.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #29
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

any updates?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #30
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
oooooooooooooooooooo la la
Old 02-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #31
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Prices are up guys. I've sat here for a while crunching #'s to try to come up with a fair price for us both. I'm offering a 15% discount to forum members and it's listed in the first post of this thread.

If interested, PM me and I'll calculate shipping to your area. I always provide all shipping specs so you know exactly where your $ is going.

For anyone concerned about scratching the slder, or them moving when being stood on, I found a roll of 2" wide grip tape at Home Depot for about $10 and thought this would be a good item to wrap around the slider. The mounts on these steps are 2" wide and the tape would hide underneath. It would serve 2 purposes...it would allow some grip when these are not on the truck, and also help to keep these from moving when actually being used. Even though they didn't when I tested them. Thin rubber would keep scratches away too, just haven't found it at a store yet. I'm sure it's out there.

These shouldn't move at all and I can be seen standing on one that doesn't have anything between it and the slider and I'm 195 lbs. I did jump up and down on it also, and it never moved.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #34
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. my short gf will love these so she can stop whacking her knees on my sliders..Just gotta see what size tubing my sliders are
Old 02-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #35
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
good deal now i just need sliders togo with it
I just need a girlfriend and some sliders for 'em.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #37
n00b

My sliders are getting welded on at the end of the month. I'll probably order these then
Old 02-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #38
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
subbed....as my daughter will need these after my lift hehe she only 6
Old 02-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #39
jmayday23 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joel
jmayday23's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have these yet and have them installed on a taco? I'd like to see some pics. I think they would work great for loading up my little ones. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread...
Old 02-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #40
n00b

My sliders go on this weekend. We'll see is I get any complaints from my GF If so, I'll be ordering a set