LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Bolt on steps for sliders are here!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!

Wife or GF hate your sliders? Not anymore! These are great for Friday night, then Saturday when you and the boys are hitting the trail, take 'em off. Plus, you only need one for the right side to keep the lady happy and this way you only have to remove one, allowing more time to air down and get a beer from the cooler.

These can be seen and ordered on my website store by going to streetacos.com and clicking store, then clicking STEPS in the categories colum on the left of the page.

other slider related items:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/beefed-taco/88531-beefed-sliders-05-aclb-4dsb.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/beefed-taco/138282-mud-flap-brackets-rock-sliders-here.html
Attached Thumbnails
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-step4.jpg   Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-ss-003.jpg   Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-husker.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting idea Brian.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
hell ya...the complaining will stop.
How much we looking at?
Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 AM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent idea! Very useful
Old 02-06-2011, 04:12 AM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Genius!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks so much to all your nice responses...I'll definitely answer the questions in just a bit when I have more time.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 02-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
look great as usualy but i can see those step bars spinning easily making them not very safe

how about a support tube running from the lower part of the slider straight to the step bars? Clamp on or something just like the steps.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
alexlies is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
alexlies's Tacoma Gallery
i like them alot how much!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #13
Taco Vending Machine

I don't think they'll move at all since they're clamped on with 4 grade 8 bolts, especially if some thin rubber is used under them. Which I don't happen to have here right now. Think about how much pressure is placed on a mountain bike steering stem when bunny hopping over something....or a seat post...?

I'll put all my 195 lbs on 'em and do a test later today and report my findings. Sure I thought of this concern also, but they tighten up pretty damn good and that's w/o rubber under them....stay tuned.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlies View Post
i like them alot how much!
I'm going to sit down and crunch the #'s. Affordable & less than anywhere else is on the agenda since I actually want to sell one or two in the future and I know how forum users can be. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #15
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
...damn my wife might even buy those for me!
where and how much?

The step adjustability is AWESOME.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #16
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Steps look great.
How are you doing on my sliders.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:36 PM   #17
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Nice concept........only worry I see is rubbing off of paint leading rusted sliders.......or is there some kinda fitted urethane cushion?

...the rocks should be doing that already.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
ya how much are we looking at?