Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!

These fit 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" diameter sliders. Contact me if a larger diameter is needed. When I searched mud flap's recently I discovered that if you use a nice thick universal one (not the ones that contour to a fender or bedside) you'll end up with a heavy duty mud flap that's something like 12" x 13" and can be cut if needed. They are square and perfect for these brackets. All high quality mounting hardware included.

use a flap like this style

Attached Thumbnails
Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!-captured200431900008.jpg   Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!-captured200431900009.jpg   Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!-liftedtrucks.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is another style flap I spotted on the net. I went to Oreiley the other day and was shocked to find they don't carry mud flaps anymore, only online. huh? I thought the Yosemite Sam's were their best seller...right ahead of the tree air fresheners and chrome plastic oil caps and shiny exhaust tip/shin gougers.

I built these for a member who asked if I could find a way to do some mud flap brackets on his pair of sliders he ordered. He waited patiently while I moved and got back logged so these are my freebie to him for his good attitude throughout the wait. Other companies do this? I think not. in fact, I'm actually hooking him up with these steps free too...along with building him another set of slider mounting hardware since FedEx lost his...but they did reimburse me and I'll definitely be using them again because of that.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ders-here.html
Attached Thumbnails
Mud Flap brackets for rock sliders are here!-thumb2.jpg  
Old 02-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine

Bump for the buried thread.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still make these? If so, how much?
Old 04-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
Taco Vending Machine

http://stores.streetacos.com/-strse-...ETS/Detail.bok