Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Still open for business?

Old 04-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #41
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
enough
No need to get all bossy bro.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #43
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
the internet..

Old 04-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #44
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
David, I went to answer your email the other day and got sidetracked, I sincerely apologize. Here's what's up. I've been so swamped in the shop after 2 slider projects back to back, small items got backed up and now I'm taking care of all of it as quickly as I can.

Here's what's going on too...I really do apologize to anyone who orders something and doesn't get a confirmation email from me thanking them for the order and having them verify the PayPal address for shipping,but when I get this backed up I've learned I'm most useful in the shop and not here on this computer. This first email is SO important and I understand that and am trying to get back to getting them out since this is bad for business and I completely understand someone wondering if they've been taken for a ride or just not knowing what's going on at all.

There are days worth of PM's, emails, voicemail (when it's not full, which it is right now), that's why my website says "text preferred" on the contact us page, because none of us can afford for me to sit here all day typing away while nothing in the shop gets built. Is it bad customer service, yes, am I overwhelmed on the computer end of things without a secretary, yep.

Example: just going to run in for 2 minutes and check what height blocks.....then as usual, sidetracked for an hour (or more) answering emails and getting frustrated from my computer since that's what it's so good at. I hate these things with a passion....all while my boss stands there pointing at his watch....oh wait, I'm the boss, but I love that example.

Here's something else that kills me in this day and age of computers....I give someone a turnaround time and all info, only to get PMed or emailed before that time is due with them asking me the status of the order. I understand the excitement of wanting to know when project day will happen, but countless emails like this only hold product up even longer.

So I'm truly sorry to those of you that didn't hear from me, and a lot of times the orders come from forum users, and when they post up wondering, usually someone who personally knows me, or has been through the same situation and did receive their part, knows I'm trustworthy and a quality part is on it's way and will let that person know on the forum to just be patient and they'll get a nice part that works as claimed.

I print out my PayPal "payments received" pages, write the order next to the name, and simply go up my long list of items to build and the customer receives a USPS email when their label is printed online.

I just did 2 waves of drop brackets, and have the 3rd and final wave starting this Monday, so if someone is waiting, it's most likely coming this week. I need people to know that I never stop working since I do it from home, just ask my wife, she'd like to have the husband that used to pay attention to her back...that's what Sunday if for.

Hours: 8:00am to about 11:00pm...everyday. Here went 15 mins...gotta go get working now.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #45
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
What happened here?
I sincerly apologize for the sh*tstorm that thread became Taro.
I, like a complete a$$hat, did not notice what section you posted this in and just thought you mistakenly posted this instead of sending a PM.

sorry
Old 05-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #46
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
do you still sell carrier berring drop for a 2006 tacoma for the drive line vibration after a 6 inch lift? if so how much?