Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Still open for business?

Old 04-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Still open for business?

I tried email and received no response. I sent payment thru your website on March 29, 2011 for some shock mounts. What is the status?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Ummm... Was this supposed to be a PM?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
chain letter?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i think you have a posting location/intended receiver/should be a pm issue here mate.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
He may have tried PM's, and decided to post in his section.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
fair enough. in case he hasn't, send a pm through here. . .

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pri...=newpm&u=11706
Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
HOLY CRAP! SOMEONE POSTED IN THE RIGHT SECTION?! incredible!
Old 04-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #8
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
fair enough. in case he hasn't, send a pm through here. . .

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pri...=newpm&u=11706
Says he's already e-mailed him and this is the vendors section..whats the problem?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Says he's already e-mailed him and this is the vendors section..whats the problem?
you asking me whats my problem? . . . (i cant tell your tone through interweb text) . . . im just trying to help the dude. if he's a vender than he probably gets lots of emails. maybe he hasn't tried a pm and i can just help the cat out.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
you asking me whats my problem? . . . (i cant tell your tone through interweb text) . . . im just trying to help the dude. if he's a vender than he probably gets lots of emails. maybe he hasn't tried a pm and i can just help the cat out.
No I wasn't asking what your problem was. Just don't know why people are shitting on a guy for not using a PM for trying to figure out where his money/product is. 3 weeks without hearing anything, I'd be doing alot more than starting a thread.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I wasn't asking what your problem was. Just don't know why people are shitting on a guy for not using a PM for trying to figure out where his money/product is. 3 weeks without hearing anything, I'd be doing alot more than starting a thread.
Hey

What's your problem ?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Hey

What's your problem ?
What's your problem?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #13
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey

What's your problem ?
What's your problem, guy?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #14
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey

What's your problem ?
Please see sig\/\/\/
Old 04-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #15
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
What's your problem, guy?
hey, whats your problem?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey, whats your problem?
whats your problem, friend?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no, what's your problem?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #19

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
We don take kindly to people who don't take kindly around here...
What's your problem, pal?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not your fwend , buddy