Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

streetacos.com / new website store / update your bookmark

Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
streetacos.com / new website store / update your bookmark

Like the title says, I have a new upgraded store and no longer have a Products page on my website home page, now it says Store.

A guy just e-mailed me and said he couldn't open the Products page, and since that page isn't there anymore I'm thinking he may be using a old bookmark..?

http://www.streetacos.com/
Old 10-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
so...are you still in business?

I ordered a carrier bearing drop like a month ago on street tacos... nothing!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Any word??
Old 10-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I stay extremely busy and check email faster than forum PM's. I don't have much time to get onto forums like I used to, but do when I can.

Lead times and shipping info is listed in the Detailed Description section of most items on the web store to let customers know what to expect before an order is placed.

Even though this info is there, it's very common for customers to contact me a week or so after the order is placed asking for info, especially for carrier bearing brackets. I've realized 98% of orders are simply placed and the Detailed Description never gets read. I do try to adjust the lead time on the store as it changes when I get backed up in the shop.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #5
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I'd seen this *before* I ordered a drop bracket 2 months ago. When I ordered mine on Dec 16th, I never heard a peep from anyone at streetacos. When I emailed after 3 generous weeks on Jan 7 I got an automated email response stating they "will be out of town for the new few days and will return Monday the 6th. Overdue items that customers have been patiently waiting on will go out the week of the 6th through the 10th.". I gave it another week and still never heard a peep. Emailed them again on the 15th of Jan and still never heard anything back. I decided I would give the benefit of doubt and give it a bit longer since I didnt need it immediately. Then on 2/14 I get a USPS Click-N-Ship® shipping notification with a tracking number. Click to track it and it shows only that its been initiated for pickup. Wait a few days, no change. Wait a few more days, still no change. Now two weeks later, no change. I've emailed streetacos and still no response from them.

Sorry. Seems like a nice enough guy, but I would never order from them again and would recommend folks stay away from them as well. I will be filing a dispute with my CC company (since F%CK!NG paypal only allows 45 days for a dispute and I'm past that time by being so f%ck!ng generous about the situation.)

EDIT: Of course, right after I write these and file the complaints and send Brian another email....I finally get an email response from Brian. He says that he had just finished up a batch of them and they were actually going out yesterday. We'll see I guess. Regardless, it would have been better business and really would have helped to have just sent out a simple email to me in the beginning letting me know it was going to be 8 or 10 weeks to get it made up and sent out.

-Ferg