Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Taco - Double Cab Long Bed sliders will be an option soon.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Taco - Double Cab Long Bed sliders will be an option soon.

So Brian and I have been talking recently. I have a 2012 double cab long bed and it needs some sliders. Brian has not had a truck that he can hold on too for a time long enough so he could design the DCLB sliders and the jigs so he could produce them for more of us.

I am making arrangements for him to have access to my truck for a period of time that would be adequate for him to set up jigs and so on for the double cab models.