Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On

Old 10-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #21
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
I love the adjustments that were made in my set. the extended kickout just blends in very well like it was designed at the factory. Thanks Brian, this trip was worth it. So glad we have these as an option now for the DCLB
How is the width of the extended kickout as far as getting in the rear seats ? Is it easy to use as a step or do you step in over it ?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How is the width of the extended kickout as far as getting in the rear seats ? Is it easy to use as a step or do you step in over it ?

Here is a side photo (before the BSP was added). I'll have to check on the back seat, but the front row is wide enough to put my foot on with my feet facing the front of the truck. I'll get some measurements from the door seal to the end of the slider in front and rear.

I went with the medium slider as well. With the extention to the kickout, I love how balanced everything is with the slider in relation to the rest of the truck.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #23
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting...
Old 10-31-2012, 08:39 AM   #24
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of a set I just shipped to Canada.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-sliderstacodclb1.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-sliderstacodclb2.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-sliderstacodclb3.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-sliderstacodclboztw.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #26
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Love the sliders just need to get some money to pickup a set!
Old 12-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #27
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

OZ-T here you go. sorry for the late response guys. these are with my custom extended kickouts. I am so glad that I had Brian do the Extended Kickouts. Honestly the width is good enough to get your foot up on to help you into the truck. Its helpful in the rear for those not used to getting in the truck with a somewhat narrow ledge to step on. no complaints from my passengers.

Rear door view of sliders with extended kickout.

Front door view of the sliders before the kickout.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
... hey btw.....I finally used the gift card for BJ's and have to say, that place was GREAT! The menu had a ton of stuff on it and made it hard to decide, the decor was cool, and I got 5 beer tasters and then a nice dark stout, along with a big open face chili burger with their beer chili and fat steak fries! I'm definitely going back to that place, thanks again!

Im glad you liked it Brian!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #30
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, it's been 5 months, almost half a year, and not one set of DCLB sliders have been made in my fixtures since the ones for the white truck on page one. A year ago I'd get asked 3 times a week when I'm going to have DCLB sliders available. My jigs are covered in metal dust...maybe I should just sell them instead. Anybody interested in some DCLB fixtures?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #31
04dgmsilv is on a distinguished road
04dgmsilv's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you haven't sold those jigs yet, just ordered a set of DCLBs from you through your website.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #32
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe get a GB going
Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #34
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
What would shipping be to 96707 med or wide? That may be a deal maker our a deal breaker...
Old 07-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #35
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide on a GB, I'd be interested in the details. Been looking for a set of sliders for my DCLB since I got it last november.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #36
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
How much does adding the bed protection add?
Old 07-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #37
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
Maybe get a GB going
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Sub'd. Still available for dclb?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
What would shipping be to 96707 med or wide? That may be a deal maker our a deal breaker...
This looks like a HI zipcode, and yes, 99% of the time this is a deal breaker. I do currently have a member patiently waiting for his set to ship to HI. I use FedEx, and they aren't cheap when it comes to shipping these monsters to HI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceJPG View Post
If you decide on a GB, I'd be interested in the details. Been looking for a set of sliders for my DCLB since I got it last november.
I apprecite the post. I've seen vendors get themselves in a little trouble with group buys in the past, and being a one man show, with a lead time on everything I build, I've personally never felt a group buy is something I should consider taking on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
How much does adding the bed protection add?
Looking at the prices on the http://www.streetacos.com/ online store it appears that the side protection increases the cost by $51.50. Thanks for asking.

NOTE: A while back I received a massive wave of orders, all at once, which upped my normal lead time so a big thank you to those of you who waited or are currently waiting for sliders. I know there are one or two of you on here. Long days, hard work and a decrease in orders are getting things somewhat back to normal here thankfully.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-rstunfp3.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-tun4.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-wide-vs-narrow2.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-7-31-12-013.jpg   Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-scosfpexpair.jpg  

Beefed Rock Sliders / 05+ DCLB / Bolt On-wrapped-bsp.jpg  
Old 08-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #38
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brian. Sent you a PM. Did you ever receive it? Thanks