Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)

Old 09-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow PLATE BUMPER ACCESSORIES (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)

For those of you running plate style bumpers, I came up with 2 new ideas today. The first is a bolt on cap to plug that fugly area of frame where it's open on the end after you remove the factory bumper. (see first pic)

The 2nd idea is a bolt on light mount that allows you to run a set of corner lights angled down & to the side for tight trails at night where your front ones can't get. Tucked up and out of the way. I have corner lights on my 4x4 and love 'em. Just simple $14 lights from Orielys. (pictured) These are available by clicking my signature here on TW.

BEFORE & AFTER
Attached Thumbnails
Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-fp1.jpg   Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-fp2.jpg   Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-fplmk.jpg   Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-lm1.jpg   Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-lm2.jpg  

Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-lm3.jpg   Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-lm4.jpg  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Sweet! I have my own home brew setup for my rock lights but your setup is
Old 09-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks MP!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Brian
Old 09-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looking good Brian
Thanks Jerry.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just let me know man we can burn parts out all day for you and save you time and money.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just let me know man we can burn parts out all day for you and save you time and money.
Thanks Jerry. I'll return your PM a little later when I have more time.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
Taco Vending Machine

I've had one purchase of these from my website. I have a discounted combo kit that has both items in the same box and discounted 20% compared to having to buy the plugs and the light mounts separately. Thank you to the buyer and fyi, they shipped priority mail yesterday so check your email for the usps info. Should be there Monday. I'll be tracking it on my phone app too.
Attached Thumbnails
Plate Bumper Accessories (bolt on frame caps & tabs for corner lights)-fplmk.jpg  
Old 11-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
These look like interesting and cool products. Hopefully they're compatible with an ARB bumper, because I just ordered a set