Beefed Bumper

Old 06-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
Englert0313 is on a distinguished road
Marines: LAV 25 Gunner Echo Company, 2nd LAR
Englert0313's Tacoma Gallery
i really like that style and would look great on my project, how much
Old 06-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #22
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamuco12 View Post
is there such a thing as a baja bumper with a winch?????????or something close to it
(good ground clearance/strong) for a good approach.
All-Pro makes one sorry beefed taco, not tryin to discourage a potential buyer,

Waaallaaa; Baja style winch capable bumper:

http://www.allprooffroad.com/9504tac...04frontbumpers
Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #23
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Guys I'm sorry I didn't see all the responses sooner...some of them are pretty old. I went through some crazy changes these past few months because the fab shop is no longer 10 minutes away from my house and as allot of you know it wasn't my shop. Due to the economy not too many people are buying $100,000 trophy trucks lately so my bro has changed his course of direction a bit lately.. I recently dug down deep and now have all my own equipment to fabricate with. I'm in contact with a couple 05+ guys now and will be debuting some sweet stuff in the months to come. I do this for the love of it and not to try and make a million off 1 item....like some of the rear wrap arounds I've seen that are pushing $700....(enter brand name here) There will be different styles ranging from about $199 to $350 for the wraparounds w/hitch.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #24
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Guys I'm sorry I didn't see all the responses sooner...some of them are pretty old. I went through some crazy changes these past few months because the fab shop is no longer 10 minutes away from my house and as allot of you know it wasn't my shop. Due to the economy not too many people are buying $100,000 trophy trucks lately so my bro has changed his course of direction a bit lately.. I recently dug down deep and now have all my own equipment to fabricate with. I'm in contact with a couple 05+ guys now and will be debuting some sweet stuff in the months to come. I do this for the love of it and not to try and make a million off 1 item....like some of the rear wrap arounds I've seen that are pushing $700....(enter brand name here) There will be different styles ranging from about $199 to $350 for the wraparounds w/hitch.

glad to see you got everything going, i'm still waiting on that front and rear bumper, rear first 05+.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #25
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
when you say with hitch, do you mean will work with factory installed hitch?

count me in, $700 for tehose other guys parts is tooo much...do they live in the US, economy cant support that.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #26
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
where would they be shipped from?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:11 AM   #27
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
when you say with hitch, do you mean will work with factory installed hitch?

count me in, $700 for tehose other guys parts is tooo much...do they live in the US, economy cant support that.
I meant with a custom one incorporated into it like the wrap around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
where would they be shipped from?
CA. 92054.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #28
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Hey Beefed I'm lookin at a front prerunner style bumper. Do you have any plans for this? I can offer my 06 for testing when I get home from Iraq. I live in San Diego and you are pretty close to me. What do ya think?
Any thoughts or ideas? Let me know thanx.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #29
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed! Hook me up with a pre-runner front bumper!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:26 AM   #30
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread but any chance on getting info on a rear bumper? Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 04:31 AM   #31
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Sick!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #32
Taco Vending Machine

I'm still here, and I just finished the bolt on sliders (at least for the ACLB & 4DSB) for now, and will definitely get this rear tube race style bumper thing moving along for 2010. It's on the 05+ list of items for sure. Here are few pics of the 4R one, he needs to polish the steps though, they used to shine.

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Bumper-captured-2004-1-15-00010.jpg   Beefed Bumper-captured-2004-1-15-00006.jpg   Beefed Bumper-captured-2004-1-15-00008.jpg  
Old 08-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #33
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still here, and I just finished the bolt on sliders (at least for the ACLB & 4DSB) for now, and will definitely get this rear tube race style bumper thing moving along for 2010. It's on the 05+ list of items for sure. Here are few pics of the 4R one, he needs to polish the steps though, they used to shine.

This rear tube bumper is exactly what I have been looking for for my 2010 double cab. When can we expect these to be for sale?
Old 01-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #36
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

are you still selling theses bumpers? im looking for one just like for an 98 taco.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #37
r.parker02 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
r.parker02's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know if the factory spare still fits with this bumper installed?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #38
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.parker02 View Post
anyone know if the factory spare still fits with this bumper installed?
The guy I built this one for had plans on mounting his oversized spare elsewhere so this bumper above will not work with the oem spare. Also, I've been contacted a few times regarding this bumper and currently can only offer it to someone local since I never made a fixture for future ones....common when building something nice but wanting to offer them in the future. It's quite a process to build something, then remove it and tell the person I have to hang onto it for a few days while I make a fixture, then I'll deliver it to you. This is the exact same thing I need to do regarding sliders for the DCLB 2nd gen Taco...but are definitely on my list.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #39
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread but are you making rear tube wrap around bumpers with a hitch for 1st gen tacomas? If you have/are making them and can ship i might be interested depending on the price. If you could post some pictures of them mounted or on the ground i would be super stoked!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #40
puddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Retired
Name: Kris
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Ditto^^^