Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Bumper

Old 01-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Bumper

This custom rear bumper fits the 95.5-04 Tacoma and is 1 style of many to come for dirt & street. This one allows the tailgate to open, bolts to the factory holes, and comes with a license plate mount and light. They can be made with or without receivers, spare tire mounts and/or shackle mounts. If someone has a particular design in mind, toss it my way. PM for details, thanks. Beefed

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Bumper-beefed-bumper-4-00003.jpg   Beefed Bumper-beefed-bumper-4-00000.jpg  
Old 01-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Nice work Beefed...
Thank you sir. There are going to be more! stay tuned.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice bumper looks like it can take a beating. when you doing the 2nd gen models???
Old 02-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
nice bumper looks like it can take a beating. when you doing the 2nd gen models???
The second my buddy gets his butt up here with his 06 4x4. (SOON I hope!) Thanks for asking.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
cool - just waiting for that 05+

+1

Email me as soon as you get one for 2008. I'll by it.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
the reverend is on a distinguished road
the reverend's Tacoma Gallery
can you drop me a notice when you have the 2nd Generation model done... I'm looking for a new rear bumper (thanks to some jackass in a parking lot that didn't leave a note!) and I was thinking of something like this.

Thanks,

andrew
Old 02-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
bigredscowboy is on a distinguished road
bigredscowboy's Tacoma Gallery
how much?!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
he has them on ebay, i sure he would give us a better deal.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #11
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
he has them on ebay, i sure he would give us a better deal.
Got a link to his ebay site? I'm to lazy to look for it today.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #12
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
Hey Beefed,
I haven't forgotten about you. I have been showing your pictures to friends, and my adult kids for their opinion.

Everybody tells me that these bumpers look well built & they really belong on a real off road truck , they call my Tacoma a "pretty boy truck" Everybody seems to agree that these bumpers wouldn’t look good on a street truck.

While I would prefer a chrome bumper, I had planned on buying your bumper & spraying it with that black bedliner material .

I really hate the thought of buying another crappy Toyota bumper & having the damn thing rust out again in four years.

I'll try and upload a picture of my Tacoma sometime this week.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #13
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
any pics with it on a truck??

pm me with prices
Old 02-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #14
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
Got a link to his ebay site? I'm to lazy to look for it today.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...1%7C240%3A1318
here ya go
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #15
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Thanks, bajamoon.

Awesome bumper and great price! $95 Shipping to Illinois is a killer though. To bad I can't afford it right now. Are you going to be making more of these in the future? Might be able to swing it in a few months.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #16
chamuco12 is on a distinguished road

chamuco12's Tacoma Gallery
so what about the front bumper????? anything able to support a winch/?
Old 02-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
chamuco12 is on a distinguished road

chamuco12's Tacoma Gallery
is there such a thing as a baja bumper with a winch?????????or something close to it
(good ground clearance/strong) for a good approach.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #20
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
how much for the rear bumper