Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Tire Carriers

Old 01-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Tire Carriers

This model is the offered in 5 or 6 lug version. It's the simplest model available. It relocates the spare to the bed and was designed to hold a medium sized tire horizontally or at a angle. They have been used on a few street trucks and allowed the spare to be mounted under a bed cap. They have plates for under the bed to keep the bolts from wanting to pull through. Next on the agenda are some nice T handle ones and bumper mounted ones. PM for details, thanks. Beefed.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Tire Carriers-beefed-tire-mount-00006.jpg  
Old 02-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans to rotate the tire carrier to keep the weight above the baseplate in future models?
Old 08-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep, good eye,funny you should mention that.... those were the first 2 proto's....then my brain kicked in. This one was made for a street Tundra with a bed cover and 22" wheels. I don't do them like those above anymore for obvious reasons.

Old 08-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a quality product and a sturdy design.

Sweet improvement, Brian!
Old 08-23-2009, 04:13 AM   #6
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for an in-bed tire carrier to go under a tonneau, will this work, and are you still making them?
Old 02-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
Wow those do look nice. So what is the price? (assuming u still make them)
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrazy425 View Post
Wow those do look nice. So what is the price? (assuming u still make them)
Page 12 -> http://www.streetacos.com/Products.html
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of it mounted in the bed???
Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Any pics of it mounted in the bed???
I could only find this for now.

Here's the Tundra that it's in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/321717...dra-access-cab

I'll see if I can dig up one in an off-roading type of truck. lol
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I could only find this for now.

Here's the Tundra that it's in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/321717...dra-access-cab

I'll see if I can dig up one in an off-roading type of truck. lol
Thanks dude.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #13
Taco Vending Machine

The one above is more of a street style carrier. The one below is what I came up with a while back when a guy with a 2nd gen Taco ordered one above and said he was putting a 35" tire and possibly a 39" tire in the future. I built him one for his composite bed that uses the front bed bolts to help with the pull through factor carriers are known to have after time, even on metal beds.

The next one I build will disassemble to ensure affordable shipping. I calculated something like $45 if were able to break down and be boxed that way. I didn't have a 2nd gen Taco to snap the pic, so I used my friend's Tundra. I'm also going to design one that's smaller and hides a bit better under the tire, but some people like to see the tubing. Thanks for your help as usual Ryan.

T handle accepts a cable lock

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Tire Carriers-captured20046700002.jpg   Beefed Tire Carriers-captured20046800001.jpg   Beefed Tire Carriers-captured20046800007.jpg