LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates

Old 05-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #22
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
Cool cool. Does it cover the oil pan? I can't tell from the pics here or on the website
It covers everything that's in front of the main cross member, (like all the steering stuff) if I remember correctly, the lowest part of the oil pan is behind the cross member. I haven't had a chance to build a second one for behind the CM yet.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #23
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery

How much for this one? Is the "tacoma" cut out or just a sticker? Thanks!

5-Lug , right?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #24
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
How much for this one? Is the "tacoma" cut out or just a sticker? Thanks!

5-Lug , right?
These can be seen on my website by clicking my signature below, going to the products page, then searching skid plates. I have a few different combo's with different pricing. The 2nd gen 6 lug is still in the works.

The "Tacoma" on this one is a sticker the guy placed on it after he received it. Thanks for the interest and for asking.
Attached Thumbnails
x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-2ndgenskid5lug.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-bdt00006.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-captured125201100017.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-1stgenskid5lug.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-skid-plate-95-04-006.jpg  

Old 02-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #25
tacOslim is on a distinguished road
Name: jimmy
tacOslim's Tacoma Gallery
?

where could i buy one of these ski plates ?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #26
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacOslim View Post
where could i buy one of these ski plates ?
You can click my sig below to see them, there's a few options, or you can PM or email me and let me know what options you prefer and I'll put a quote together for you. They usually have a bolt in aluminum plate and with or w/o holes, I do offer a weld in steel plate instead of aluminum, but I think a lot of guys like the look of the aluminum, so that's how they usually are.

I paint the 1-1/4" x .120 frames black or silver so that's another question that gets asked. Once I know the answers, I'll calculate shipping and add the order to my list. Shipping can be paid once it's finished or when ordered.
Attached Thumbnails
x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-11-10-005.jpg  
Old 09-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #27
orion44 is on a distinguished road

orion44's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I know this is old ancient thread...

Do you have any pics of this installed?

http://stores.streetacos.com/-strse-...ls-/Detail.bok

I might be interested in one all-black.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #28
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion44 View Post
Yes I know this is old ancient thread...

Do you have any pics of this installed?
Most everything I build gets shipped and I never see it mounted. This is all I have of a 2nd gen 5 lug skid installed.
Attached Thumbnails
x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-8-26-11-018.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-picture008tnr.jpg   x-runner & 2WD 5-lug Skid Plates-2nd-gen.jpg