1. VENDOR WARNING: There are reports of customers unable to get in contact with this vendor. Therefore, we cannot recommend purchasing from this vendor until Tacoma World staff are able to establish contact with them again.
  2. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have an idea on the wait time for a cb drop mount?

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by mcote5, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Jan 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    mcote5

mcote5 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre runner Blacked out and Lifted 6"
    Painted rims black, BHLM, BAMF Behind Grill light bar w/ 2 7" Hella's, Satoshi grill and front bumper, maxtrac 4" spindles, Toytec Coilovers, Extended Brake Lines, LR UCAs, All Pro Leaf Pack, Pro Comp rear shocks & 2" blocks, Spydertrax spacers (1.25"), 4 crawler Driveshaft spacer, beefed taco CB drop mount, Trex eyelids, Painted interior trim, Pioneer AVH-X1500
    I know his website says 2-3 weeks but I was not sure if he makes multiple drop mounts that are ready to ship or makes each one to order? I ordered one last week (12/30) and it said he was out until Jan 6th, so I emailed him today and haven't heard back. Just curious if anyone can let me know how long they had to wait for a similar item? My trucks is just sitting in the driveway waiting for the drop mount! I should have ordered it earlier...:frusty:

2. Jan 6, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    ndcmack

ndcmack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    NICK
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    BSP 4x4 TRD DCSB
    Not enough
    Mine took about 10+ weeks...

3. Jan 6, 2014 at 11:52 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Painted rims black, BHLM, BAMF Behind Grill light bar w/ 2 7" Hella's, Satoshi grill and front bumper, maxtrac 4" spindles, Toytec Coilovers, Extended Brake Lines, LR UCAs, All Pro Leaf Pack, Pro Comp rear shocks & 2" blocks, Spydertrax spacers (1.25"), 4 crawler Driveshaft spacer, beefed taco CB drop mount, Trex eyelids, Painted interior trim, Pioneer AVH-X1500
    :eek:

Is there anyone else that sells these??

4. Jan 6, 2014 at 8:48 PM
    ndcmack

ndcmack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    NICK
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    BSP 4x4 TRD DCSB
    Not enough
    Nope

OME has a "drop spacer" for the CB, but it's no where near comparable.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  5. Jan 7, 2014 at 10:35 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Agreed Brian's is the best, just going to have to wait, will post on here once I receive it.

Side note Brian did email me back and said he is going to get it expedited for me. :D

6. Feb 4, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Still have not received it, been 5 weeks now. Never heard back from Brian ^^^. I emailed him twice and called as well no response... :frusty:

7. Feb 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    AaronArf

AaronArf Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    VA Beach
    Vehicle:
    2023 LR OR DCSB
    Damn! :eek:

8. Feb 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Got it in the mail, on 2/10/14, still never got any email other than the usps notification... Got it on the truck but still having some vibes... Overall solid product

9. Feb 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM
    Mr Salty

Mr Salty "Give up the good to go for the great"

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    SoCal (Bro Capital of the world)
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    Long time to wait and didn't solve the problem, that sucks monkey balls

10. Feb 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    digitalferg

digitalferg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Utah
    Vehicle:
    2006 1G Tundra DC TRD 4x4
    When I ordered mine on Dec 16th, I never heard a peep from anyone at streetacos. When I emailed after 3 generous weeks on Jan 7 I got an automated email response stating they "will be out of town for the new few days and will return Monday the 6th. Overdue items that customers have been patiently waiting on will go out the week of the 6th through the 10th.". I gave it another week and still never heard a peep. Emailed them again on the 15th of Jan and still never heard anything back. I decided I would give the benefit of doubt and give it a bit longer since I didnt need it immediately. Then on 2/14 I get a USPS Click-N-Ship® shipping notification with a tracking number. Click to track it and it shows only that its been initiated for pickup. Wait a few days, no change. Wait a few more days, still no change. Now two weeks later, no change. I've emailed streetacos and still no response from them.

Sorry. Seems like a nice enough guy, but I would never order from them again and would recommend folks stay away from them as well. I will be filing a dispute with my CC company (since F%CK!NG paypal only allows 45 days for a dispute and I'm past that time by being so f%ck!ng generous about the situation.)

EDIT: Of course, right after I write these and file the complaints and send Brian another email....I finally get an email response from Brian. He says that he had just finished up a batch of them and they were actually going out yesterday. We'll see I guess. Regardless, it would have been better business and really would have helped to have just sent out a simple email in the beginning to me letting me know it was going to be 8 or 10 weeks to get it made up and sent out.

-Ferg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  11. Jun 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM
    dogbite

dogbite Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    '10 double cab TRD OR
    OME lift, Leer shell, Beefed sliders, Extra 12V outlets for rear bench
    Looks like my slider order has gone way sour. 7 weeks past the original date given...

12. Jul 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM
    digitalferg

digitalferg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Utah
    Vehicle:
    2006 1G Tundra DC TRD 4x4
    Anyone looking for one of these driveshaft cb drop brackets, mine is available for sale. New in box. PM me if you want it.

To Top