Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed RTT (roof top tent) Safari Rack

Old 04-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #21
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea! thats awesome!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #22
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
oh wow.... that is freaking awesome!!!

Adamo
Old 11-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #23
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a Howling Moon Trailer Tents? Have you been happy with it?

Thanks
Old 11-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #24
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a Howling Moon Trailer Tents? Have you been happy with it?

Thanks
Old 02-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #26
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
The photos work for me. That is similar to what I want when I redo mine in a few months. I might just go a tad shorter. Does that front bar interfere with tent setup at all? Your's looks a lot like my Mombasa RTT.

What is your $$ on one of these?
Old 06-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #28
Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me
e34croak is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
e34croak's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Looks awesome
Old 06-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #29
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ahh pics are on this page!

sweet rack! Just saw one just like it on expedition portal too.

what are the dimensions.
only on tw will you hear a man comment on how nice another mans rack is... let alone ask dimensions... just taking a guess on sizes, bigger than 34dd?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #31
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
I am a fan of both types of racks I guess although the wife is less likely to get mad if a tell another guy "Nice rack. Can I touch it?"
Old 02-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #32
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
That is several great ideas rolled into one rack. Well done! (and nice truck BTW)
Old 09-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #33
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
My fab guy and I built a new rack for my truck a couple months ago. I had forgotten about yours but it is quite similar to what we ended up with. Just a little shorter.

This was on our UP camping trip last onth. If you are ever up there, stop at Browns! Your dinner was swimming hours before.