Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 10-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #181
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
NIce job on the Pictures!! Looks Great
Old 10-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #182
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
NIce job on the Pictures!! Looks Great
thanks man...I love these sliders! I'm going to work on putting together a small write up for installing the bolt ons. Anyways, more pics...

Old 10-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #183
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
thanks man...I love these sliders! I'm going to work on putting together a small write up for installing the bolt ons. Anyways, more pics...
Lookin good wallpuncher! Mediums look very functional w/o sticking out too far. Still make a nice step?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #184
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
work great as a step, hopefully the ladies will stop bitching about it, haha, yeah thats why Brian and I decided on the mediums. I wanted a step but didn't like how far the wides stick out. I do believe these are the first mediums he made.

Props to Brian, I know he was busy as hell and got them done as quickly as possible. People just need to learn to be patient when shit is being hand built from scratch.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #185
Gentle Ben is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TACP
Gentle Ben's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome product. I think I just found my new sliders. PM sent, Beefed.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #186
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone been able to get ahold of this guy? I'm trying to order sliders but he hasen't been answering his e-mails.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #187
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Has anyone been able to get ahold of this guy? I'm trying to order sliders but he hasen't been answering his e-mails.
He takes a while, but the craftsmanship is unparalleled.

Beefed is one man in his garage.

I'll shoot him a text message right now to let him know he has inquiring minds.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #188
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

Alright cool. Thanks for the help.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #189
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

X2

Be patient. I know it took awhile to get my sliders from Beefed but they are worth every day waited and every penny spent.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #190
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright cool. Thanks for the help.
He just finished a huge 4-link project for VoodooTrip's S-Runner. Completely brand new coilover 4-link setup. So he's getting back on track.

If you wait, you will not be disappointed in the least, my friend.

I wouldn't let anyone else hack up my frame the way he did.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #191

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
X2

Be patient. I know it took awhile to get my sliders from Beefed but they are worth every day waited and every penny spent.

If you don't mind me asking. Which slider did you get (skinny, medium or wide)?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #192
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking. Which slider did you get (skinny, medium or wide)?
I don't mind at all.

I got the narrow and I'm glad I did. First they are not in a huge obstacle to get over when getting in and out of my truck and second I was hitting them all of the place down in Moab if they were much wider they would have been in the way more than actually help anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wmaw8cIPBo
Old 11-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #193

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I don't mind at all.

I got the narrow and I'm glad I did. First they are not in a huge obstacle to get over when getting in and out of my truck and second I was hitting them all of the place down in Moab if they were much wider they would have been in the way more than actually help anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wmaw8cIPBo
Can you use the narrows as a step?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #194

Quote:
Can you use the narrows as a step?
The narrow are little small to be a practical step however all sliders sit so close to the body anyways in my opinion they all make a lousy steps even if they do stick out a ways from the body. The wider you go they more difficult it is to get around them every time you get in and out of your truck.
Does anybody else have any thoughts on this?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #195
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
i agree, the 2nd gens are wide enough. besides, if i were to get anything but narrow, itd look goofy cause my flares are off.
....shit, i hope my arb front doesnt look stupid cause of that. oh well its ordered and it is going on.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #196

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Now you guys got me thinking about the narrows again with the kick up.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #197
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Boy, I've missed a lot! Thank you Ryan for the phone text and also for letting these guys know what's been going on with me. (Ryan is also waiting to get his truck into my shop...again) Normal procedure for me is to respond to e-mails and PM's immediately, either the same day or the next, but it's been a bit different this past month. Chris' truck backed me up in the worst way!! I know I still have some unanswered e-mails & PM's and need to get on them asap. I definitely understand people are willing to wait, but want to know what's going on. (like a couple of you patiently waiting for your sliders)

It's a rough call, do I sit on the computer and get trapped for hours on end answering e-mails and PM's, or get into my shop and do the actual work and do my best to get caught up. I've been trying to do both and it can really consume a person, just ask my wife.

I make so many different parts it's tough on my end. Does the guy waiting for a drop bracket for 3 weeks really want to hear he's technically behind 15 other guys who have also been patiently waiting for something? My experience is, not really, but he's willing to as long as he hears back from me and knows what's going on with his order.

The 4 link on voodoo's truck has been in the works for 1 year and 2 months, that's not a typo. Talk about patience on his end! So yes, very overdue for him, and he's moving in December and won't be local anymore. I had a huge obligation with his truck. I have 2 sets of sliders that are overdue and will have them finished this coming week. I know it's desert and camping season for a lot of you and your patience is appreciated more than I can type in words.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #198

Quote:
Now you guys got me thinking about the narrows again with the kick up.
S.B. I took these pics for you tonight so you can see how much of the slider sticks out with the door open on the narrow slider.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:34 PM   #199

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics JasoTaco. I've decided to get the narrows without the kick up.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #200

Quote:
Thanks for the pics JasoTaco. I've decided to get the narrows without the kick up.
You won't be disapointed. Now comes the hard part, waiting.....