Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 04-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #341
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery

Installed! Thanks Brian these things are sweet. Well worth the wait for anyone that is considering Beefed Sliders!!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #342
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post

Installed! Thanks Brian these things are sweet. Well worth the wait for anyone that is considering Beefed Sliders!!!!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #343
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I wish. I'm still trying to get a local truck here so I can go through all the work I just went through on this Tundra to get the jigs made. It's real tough to get all the measurements for the frame holes and everything off a truck at the dealer, and just a guessing game without building the first set on a truck, removing them and making molds to them. This ensures everything is right where it needs to be.

This is how I'd like to go about it. The first person gets a discount on the sliders for going through this with me...I prebuild the sliders ahead of time to the right length, (width is personal preferrence) and then I need the truck for a day or two so I can get 'em into place, find good logical mounting points, cut & drill the frame plates out, mark and drill the frame, weld the legs to the frame plates, and then remove them and keep them for a few days, make fixtures, then personally deliver them as a thanks.

It's a nightmare compared to simply building sliders on the work bench. It's like a slider build, bolt on install, and weld on install, all at once. I didn't even want to think about sliders for a week after the Tundra. But now a new door is open and I can offer them for the Tundra Crewmax with short bed and DBL cab with long bed and hope to have as many people interested in them as I have my Tacoma ones. They are a great product,and I do put a lot of work into them every time I make a set. The DCLB Taco ones are WAY overdue, but it's because it isn't easy on this end and takes hard work and sacrafice to get those fixtures built so I can make more.
I'm interested when you get a DCLB rig set up.....ship to PA????$$$????
Old 04-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #344
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Hey aaron r thoes narrows? I tried to look in the thread which ones u went with but couldn't find it. They loos sick as hell!!!

Hey Brian I pmed u a couple days ago bout gettin me a set for my taco. Hit me up lol
It's not prob man I know ur bussy like crazy
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #345
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
His build thread says they are medium's. I'll be getting my narrow's this week and will post pics once I get them painted and installed. For sure Brian is a busy man. But his sliders seem to be worth the wait.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #346
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
His build thread says they are medium's. I'll be getting my narrow's this week and will post pics once I get them painted and installed. For sure Brian is a busy man. But his sliders seem to be worth the wait.
Very cool thanks. Yeah I can c that. And honestly when u look at these against the other vendors sliders and try to compare apples to apples his aren't Any more money than any one else's. Which is sweet in my book. Kick ass sliders at a good price. Can't wait to get mine!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #347
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My build sheet shows Aaronarf's as being medium's. I almost thought they were a wide set by looking at his pic, plus I recently did a wide set, but realized the wide's were for someone else. Wides would be 1" wider and go right to the outside edge of AaronArf's rear tire. You can see there is about 1" to 1-1/2" of tire sticking past the slider.

Dcd5907, you have a PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #348
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My build sheet shows Aaronarf's as being medium's. I almost thought they were a wide set by looking at his pic, plus I recently did a wide set, but realized the wide's were for someone else. Wides would be 1" wider and go right to the outside edge of AaronArf's rear tire. You can see there is about 1" to 1-1/2" of tire sticking past the slider.

Dcd5907, you have a PM.
Hell yea man!!!! Paid and now I'm gonna loose 100's of hrs of sleep being excited for these lol. Can't wait!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #349
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Just saw you guys were directing a question a me, woops. You guys won't be disappointed. definitely very well builtand IMO the best looking bolt on slider on the market.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #350
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Just saw you guys were directing a question a me, woops. You guys won't be disappointed. definitely very well builtand IMO the best looking bolt on slider on the market.
Hey just wondering, how long did it take u to get urs? I'm in no rush, I'm still Rollin on my stock 245s lol. Need some real rubber lol.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #351

Navy:
Brian told me 4 weeks, and they took about 4 weeks...worth the wait !
Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #352
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!!! The are the nicest looking and prob the best designed sliders out there, just my opinion.
Hey Brian, if u don't mind me asking r u a red or blue guy, or maybe a yellow guy? (miller, Lincoln, esab) lol was jus wondering.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #353
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
Sweet!!!!!! The are the nicest looking and prob the best designed sliders out there, just my opinion.
Hey Brian, if u don't mind me asking r u a red or blue guy, or maybe a yellow guy? (miller, Lincoln, esab) lol was jus wondering.
Blue guy all the way!
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-captured201132600002.jpg  
Old 04-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #354
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blue guy all the way!
Lol sweet. Hey what could I excpct for eta on my set?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #355
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
Hey did u ever get ur set. Id love to c how they turned out!!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #356
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Hey did u ever get ur set. Id love to c how they turned out!!
He got them. I'd love to see too! And to others waiting....I have a set with (2) steps for Ottie going out Monday, and a few other sets immediately following.

I've had so many items to build lately, (lowering kits, blocks, 4 links, carrier bearing brackets, skid plates, sliders, etc,) I've been running behind my ETA's that were given, so to those of you holding out and practicing that horrible task of patience, I really want to thank you for it!

I do my best and work my ass off till 12:00am in the shop every night to try to keep from being buiried in a parts avalanche. Everybody gets their order, just sometimes not as quickly as them or me wants. So a huge thank you to everyone from Big Beef.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #357
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

^^^^ I bet ur bussy as hell lol. Eh when I get em I get em I'm in not rush. Perfection takes time and I prefer quality over quantity.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #359
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
There's a thread in beefed's vendor section about it^^^^^^
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...-gen-dclb.html
Old 04-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #360
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a thread in beefed's vendor section about it^^^^^^
Thank you