Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 04-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #361
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Thank you
No prob
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #362
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
Hey did u ever get ur set. Id love to c how they turned out!!
Sorry it took me so long to post pics. I've been busy with work and a remodel on my spare time. A couple things I want to mention. It helped to drill a small pilot hole then finish with the large H.F. step bit. You also should consider wearing a long sleeve shirt when drilling to save your arms from getting burned from the metal shavings & eye protection is a no brainer. Also when bolting the drivers side rear leg it helps to drop the front 2 bolts from the gas tank skid if you have one. This will allow you room to get your hand in there to get the nut started and get a wrench on it. These sliders IMO are the best bolt on designed sliders on the market.
As you can see I'm not a Photographer.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #363
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Sicccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
Sorry it took me so long to post pics. I've been busy with work and a remodel on my spare time. A couple things I want to mention. It helped to drill a small pilot hole then finish with the large H.F. step bit. You also should consider wearing a long sleeve shirt when drilling to save your arms from getting burned from the metal shavings & eye protection is a no brainer. Also when bolting the drivers side rear leg it helps to drop the front 2 bolts from the gas tank skid if you have one. This will allow you room to get your hand in there to get the nut started and get a wrench on it. These sliders IMO are the best bolt on designed sliders on the market.
As you can see I'm not a Photographer.

Hey no prob, I know I don't rember what it is to have free time lol. Thanks for posting thoes pics. They look sic as hell. I can not wait to get mine. Sweet truck bTW, if I wasn't in such a need for a vehicle I would have waited 2 weeks for the dealership to get there shipments of '12s in. Oh well lol
Old 05-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #366
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
You sure like pop corn Dave. You have a PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #367
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #368
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Bah
Old 06-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #369
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, can't stand it any longer - these things just look so sharp!

Just ordered a set of mediums via Brian's website.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #370
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are almost done!! Can't wait, I ordered the same. ^^^
Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #371
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post

These the narrow ones?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #372
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
He said there narrows. They look sick esp on that '12.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #374
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Was that yesterday at old Florida rd?
Old 07-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #376
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hahaha, nice! I love it! That got my heart going just watching it, so I know yours was for sure! That's a tricky spot, I like how you took your time to minimize the thrashing and wheeled your truck properly! Thanks for posting up, looks like a nice place! Love your truck!! Thanks again!!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #377
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
So been meaning to get on here and post up some pics of my sliders but been super busy. Got these a couple of months ago and took my time preping, primering, and painting (used bedliner). Super stoked on the sliders!! Brian does awesome work and his stuff is definitely worth the wait! I am local to Brian so I was able to meet up with him @ his shop, place and pick up my sliders from the man himself. Brian is a one man shop that puts out quality work that he stands behind 110%. His stuff may take a bit longer than some of the big time vendors on TW that have huge shops and multiple employees but it is very worth the wait! Brian is a stand up guy and I would not hesitate to order or have him fab parts up! These are the narrow bolt-ons!! On with the pics.......

Now I just need to find the time to take em out and get em dirty! Thanks again Brian!!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #378
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man thoes r sick as hell. According to FedEx mine will be delivered today!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #379
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
They do look sharp! Hoping my order will done soon.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #380
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey TRD View Post
They do look sharp! Hoping my order will done soon.
You have a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
Now I just need to find the time to take em out and get em dirty! Thanks again Brian!!
And also update your sig..

Thanks for posting up Dave! I can't get myself to put the beer sign up in the shop, it's just too dirty in there. It deserves better.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-lowenbrau.jpg