Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 04-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #21
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
So do you make the wide ones for the short bed DC?!?!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #22
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
well...wide or narrow, i think ill still order a pair. can you ship to montana?
Old 04-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #23
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taquito Bandito View Post
hahahahahaha you and the 5,000 others. and your rock star wheels, ap bumpers, (wait, too much for you) and other do dads from kragen/oriely. 1 thing i know is taco owners have to be the tightest bastards EVER....myself included but i believe you get what you pay for in this world. hit up the tundra guys beefed, they know what it costs to mod out of the mainstream. funny how these guys don't mind spending $1,000 on a front tin foil winch bumper but have a problem paying for a set of 1 of a kind sliders. jeeze. nice product btw!
My ARB is not a tin foil bumper, and I did not pay anywhere near 1 grand for it, more like $400, I dont buy new shit unless I have to. All I am saying is I bought mine for less and they are stronger than all get out. and they are definetly Hi-Lift tested.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #25
ShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
ShadowFalken's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice quality. Having done some fabrication work, I find the price and quality to be very reasonable. Nice work.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #26
OnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant future
OnpointTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome!! Wish you were beefing some Tundra's too.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #27
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Beefed Taco;1684934]

As far as fitting the 4DLB, I'll be re-checking this today, but if I remember correctly, and knowing Toyota..these won't bolt up so that model is next on the agenda.

I guess that = time to save up ... looking forward to seeing the goods down the line!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #28
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
this is the narrow right? do you have pictures of both?
x2 - I was wondering the same thing. Please post the wide version at this pic angle. thanks
Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #29
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I like the narrow ones because they are out of the way for getting into and out of the vehicle. And I'm mostly looking for rock/stump protection from straight down...just my thoughts.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #30
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I used to see most guys wanting the wider ones, but Robert wanted his narrower so I decided to offer both. The dude below you answered your question pretty darn good.

add the Hi Lift to the cost of the sliders and I'll go pick it up for you.

Yep, those are the narrow. I'll have pics this Sat. of the wide set from that same angle if gjbonner decides he is in fact coming down for me to mount his.

That model chassis is the same as ACLB which means yes. (4DSB=DCSB)

I can ship to BFE.

yup. 8 simple holes through 2 layers of frame. I just realized someone who works at the Truck Shop has a streetacos shirt in exchange for one of the grey Truck Shop ones during Tacoberwest when my wife met someone from there. I wear it all the time, I like the logo.

Thank you. It takes a million items to make these happen. By the end of the day if I made 1 dollar, I did good.

My plan is to get my bud's 08 and build a set, then I can offer them. I was just thinking about this again today...skid plates too.....Tundra Solutions here I come! (they'll see my stuff through Marky Mark on there) I do have Tundra shackles and carrier bearing drop brackets. FJ's are also coming soon, another friend just bought one.
Skid plates??? You got em for tacos?
Maybe hAVE one right now you want to trade for cash?? If so can you post a shot?
Old 04-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #31
OnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant futureOnpointTundra has a brilliant future
OnpointTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

My plan is to get my bud's 08 and build a set, then I can offer them. I was just thinking about this again today...skid plates too.....Tundra Solutions here I come! (they'll see my stuff through Marky Mark on there) I do have Tundra shackles and carrier bearing drop brackets. FJ's are also coming soon, another friend just bought one.
If you get some made up let me know. I'll get the word out for ya, I'm on all the Tundra forums.............along with that goof ball Marky!
Old 04-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #32
DaveSmith has a spectacular aura aboutDaveSmith has a spectacular aura aboutDaveSmith has a spectacular aura about
Army: Navy / Army
Name: Dave
DaveSmith's Tacoma Gallery
1. Has anyone come down hard on a set of these sliders? I'm wondering how they hold up to a dropping blow from a weighted down truck. ?

2. Anyone running BudBuilt skids with these sliders on a 2010 DCSB? I'm wondering how things fit up?

Can't wait to compare the wide vs- narrow pics.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #33
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good351 View Post
Very nice! I like the narrow ones because they are out of the way for getting into and out of the vehicle. And I'm mostly looking for rock/stump protection from straight down...just my thoughts.
I always like to hear people's thoughts...customer first, product second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Skid plates??? You got em for tacos?
Maybe hAVE one right now you want to trade for cash?? If so can you post a shot?
hahaha I like that trade for cash stuff. I currently only have the 5-lug skid plate available, but I do have plans on finishing the 6-lug one I started so I can offer those...definitely on the agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnpointTundra View Post
If you get some made up let me know. I'll get the word out for ya, I'm on all the Tundra forums.............along with that goof ball Marky!
Definitely. I haven't heard much from MM in a while....he went MIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSmith View Post
1. Has anyone come down hard on a set of these sliders? I'm wondering how they hold up to a dropping blow from a weighted down truck. ?

2. Anyone running BudBuilt skids with these sliders on a 2010 DCSB? I'm wondering how things fit up?

Can't wait to compare the wide vs- narrow pics.
Thanks for the post. I've been waiting to see some off road pics from Robert, Travis or Cj, but haven't had much feedback in the way of real off road abuse. They have mentioned that they are solid though. All seams face upward, legs are out on the ends about as far as they can be w/o being angled, and of course I can build them from higher quality material, but the guy on the other page was whining these were already too expensive.

1. barlowrs is the only so far with these 05+ bolt on's, and no real feedback as of yet.

2.this is something I need to look into, I'll have to R&D how the BB skids bolt on. Do you think there will be interference problems with these?

3.comparison coming later today.

Thanks to all who have posted positive comments...always much appreciated. I have a ton of work getting these available in a bolt on version....now I just need to do the same for the other models. They should go quicker since I'm familiar with the whole process now.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-beefed-handling-kit-00014.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-xrnp1.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-lead_tacoma-1.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-img_2762copy.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-1bs-00012.jpg  

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-4rss-00018.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-nbb.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-captured-2004-1-15-00010.jpg  
Old 04-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #34
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
What are you making the skids out of? Think you might make something in the next month or so?
Thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 AM   #35
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can ship to BFE.
im sorry im not too acronym literate. i googled BFE and got buyer furnished equipment, but i also got Boy Friend Experience so im confused.

Quote:
I can build them from higher quality material, but the guy on the other page was whining these were already too expensive.
what quality metal are they now and how much more expensive would they be if you made them better? and what quality would they be in that version. i wouldnt mind spending a little extra for a quality product.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #36

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
ok sweet, regulars fine with me.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #38
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
The price for the weld on is sliders only. However, if someone were to buy a set and want them welded on, I'd give them a sweet deal to weld them on...something like $30 or so. I think that's fair..it's $10 less than all the hardware. I'm installing gjbonner's today for a 12 pack of Heiniken (to justify wear & tear on my drill bits) because he's been patiently waiting for their availability and will be the guinney pig for this first wide set made straight from my fixture. He'll be here at noon. I opened your link in your sig and realized the Truck Shop is where Tacoberwest was. I made a post regarding it on page 2 of this thread. Thanks Tree.
Yeah that is where it was. James is a good guy. I help him out cause he has taken care of me. So you helping gjbonner with weld ons or the bolt ons. I like the bolt on option...I'm just not that handy when it comes to drilling and mounting it up. That is why I have become friends with james cause he does all my installs for my Tundra and now my Tacoma.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:35 AM   #39
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
haha, smart man. Anyone who has personally dealt with me will vouch that I'm more than fair when it comes to stuff. They always get top notch work at a price they can afford. I've even given them payment options. Last year I practically gave my work away, this year I want to go about things a little more serious or I simply won't be able to survive. A lot of people simply don't realize all the overhead that goes along with fabrication...the machines are constantly needing new blades, wire, gas, you name it, just begging for $ one way or anther. (plus just the place to do it...which is a problem for me currently) I really do try to find the fine line between making stuff affordable enough for someone and not completely screwing myself (and wife & dog included) at the same time. I'm not a rich man with a big shop, I'm 1 man struggling like most of us are, and as broke (& probably more so) than the next guy..

I know there is a lot of work involved with what you are doing. I think your prices are great. And the whole debate about HREW v DOM and all this stuff. Most of the people do not come down that hard on the sliders unless they are Rock Crawlers. Keep doing what you are doing. Although I help out the Truck Shop when I can, but when I see a good product I always have to give . Especially someone form my neighborhood.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #40
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I vouch for Beefed Taco!

Very honest and courteous person. Sliders look awesome BTW.