LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 08-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #381
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I just finished this set for a 07+ Tundra. He wanted fill plates with holes and BSP (bed side protection) I currently have one TW member waiting for his set, which I'll be doing mid week this week and would love to get another order for a set. Orders have been pretty slow lately but seem to be picking up slightly. I always have stuff to build and ship and bills to pay and rely on fresh orders to keep things moving.

I also just received a PM from a member who received his and contacted me to let me know how happy he is with them and is trying to get around to getting them on the truck. I'm looking forward to seeing pics he'll hopefully post up when they're mounted. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-tsd1.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-tsd2.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-tsd3.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-tsd4.jpg  
Old 09-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #382
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unique hardware kit made for a man...but strong enough for a big beastly woman too.

GOOD NEWS ALSO....

I just found out a close friend has a red 2nd Gen DCLB and I'm lining it up as we speak. No more BS, DCLB sliders are going to happen for people that are interested. I'll surely post up when this goes down.
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-bshk.jpg  
Old 09-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #383
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Got them on! Great product - and nice hardware.

These are the narrows.

You do have to step over them when getting in and out - but not too bad at all.

I can now wash the top of my cab without getting a stool!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #384
Taco Vending Machine

Thanks for posting Stan. I hope you like the sliders. I've been bumping my new DCLB thread lately but this one has been going un noticed so I decided to give her a bump...

btw guys, all these driveway shots are great but when are we going to see some of these in action or at least in the outback?

DCLB thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...dclb-bolt.html
Old 10-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #385
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone looking for a great set of sliders, these are the ones to get. Very great quality and the fit is perfect..
Old 10-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #386
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
For anyone looking for a great set of sliders, these are the ones to get. Very great quality and the fit is perfect..
Thanks Rick! Very much appreciated!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #387
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
I may need to get a pair of these, anyone have pics of all 3 styles, narrow, medium and wide on a SWB DCSB?????
Old 12-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #388
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is considering these sliders, definitely worth it. I still love mine! Medium width is ideal if you like to use your sliders as steps. Perfect for cleaning the roof too. Get comments all the time on how badass they look.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #389
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully this Sunday ill be able to prep and paint mine lol. I got em back in augest and man they r sweet. Deff can't wait to get em mounted!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #390
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
If anyone is considering these sliders, definitely worth it. I still love mine! Medium width is ideal if you like to use your sliders as steps. Perfect for cleaning the roof too. Get comments all the time on how badass they look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
Hopefully this Sunday ill be able to prep and paint mine lol. I got em back in augest and man they r sweet. Deff can't wait to get em mounted!
Thanks for posting guys!

I'd still love to see some pictures of trucks sporting Beefed sliders while camping or just parked somewhere out in the outback with something other than a driveway in the background. I'm looking for website front page material...
Old 01-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #391
stea is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: retired
stea's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
I may need to get a pair of these, anyone have pics of all 3 styles, narrow, medium and wide on a SWB DCSB?????
Need these pics also.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #392
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Thanks for posting guys!

I'd still love to see some pictures of trucks sporting Beefed sliders while camping or just parked somewhere out in the outback with something other than a driveway in the background. I'm looking for website front page material...
Still searching for web material.......
Old 02-11-2013, 04:19 AM   #393
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't wait any more nor did I have any free time. I was sick and tired of seeing them sit in the corner of my garage bare steel. So I took em to get powercoated. Gonna pick em up tomorrow
Old 02-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #394
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
I couldn't wait any more nor did I have any free time. I was sick and tired of seeing them sit in the corner of my garage bare steel. So I took em to get powercoated. Gonna pick em up tomorrow
Sweet! Post a couple pics of them with the coating when you get a chance, I'd love to see 'em. Thanks for posting!

As for mounting, I recommend simply having a trusted shop do the frame drilling. You can sit back and read a magazine while they deal with the nightmare. You'll be glad you did, trust me on this one. After about 5 or 6 installs, this is what I tell people to do. It's not too bad for someone who has to do it once, but after 5 I'm over it.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #395
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I don't even know what a trusted shop is. Hahahaha, I'm picking them up from the powder coater Saturday as long as we don't get slammed with snow again. I already mocked em up to the truck before coating. Center punched the holes needed to be drilled. Drillin the holes don't worry me, it's getting one of my lazy friends to lend a hand is gonna be my prob lol
Old 03-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #396
Taco Vending Machine

This just in.....was tagged on my Facebook wall, too funny not to post.

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-ad-brs-st.jpg  
Old 03-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #397
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
how much for a set of the mediums? for future reference...gonna get my lift, tires/wheels then lookin into these
Old 03-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #398
BadWolf4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dennis
BadWolf4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Added to my taco wishlist! Time to save up...
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #399
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
how much for a set of the mediums? for future reference...gonna get my lift, tires/wheels then lookin into these
http://stores.streetacos.com/-strse-...OMA/Detail.bok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadWolf4x4 View Post
Added to my taco wishlist! Time to save up...
Thanks Dennis!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #400
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda dead in here..

Beefed sliders in action yesterday...tacoma levitation!