Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB

Old 08-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #141
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pictures of the mediums on their truck?
Old 08-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #142
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Beefed Taco;2082779]Did you check out sliders and get an idea of what you like?

I like everything about your sliders, just not a fan of the kick out on a dbl cab, I still have to pack my mom in there every now and then.

Then you mentioned hybrid, so I have to make sure I wouldn't like those better.

Bottom line, put me on the list for a set for a dbl cab short bed we can iron out the details over the next couple days.

Do you need a deposit to hold my place in line?

Old 08-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #143
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready to order, we just need to figure out my other options.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:42 AM   #144
Bumponapickle will become famous soon enough
Army: Good time!
Bumponapickle's Tacoma Gallery
Any progress on the DCLB??
Old 08-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #145
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
Anyone have pictures of the mediums on their truck?
Nobody has received medium's yet. Next week I'll be shipping a set of medium's to a member and when he receives them you'll most likely see some pics of them in this thread.

[quote=senna;2083436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Did you check out sliders and get an idea of what you like?

I like everything about your sliders, just not a fan of the kick out on a dbl cab, I still have to pack my mom in there every now and then.

Then you mentioned hybrid, so I have to make sure I wouldn't like those better.

Bottom line, put me on the list for a set for a dbl cab short bed we can iron out the details over the next couple days.

Do you need a deposit to hold my place in line?

Maybe you're leaning toward an original style that doesn't have a kickout? Post up a pic of what you've seen and like if you want. Deposit definitely, paid in full even better, but I'll leave it up to you. Paid in full is good for a few reasons...it allows me to have all the materials needed to keep everything flowing in the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_in_KC View Post
I'm ready to order, we just need to figure out my other options.
I like the options you PMed me about, and can understand why you'd want them. (mud flap tabs & pivoting steps) I've been wanting to get moving on the steps I mentioned, I made a thread a while back, and don't see any problems with the 2 mods you mentioned. I don't want those to hold you up from ordering, so we can get this moving anytime, and when they're finished and ready to ship, I can take a day and do the mud flap mod, and also the pivoting steps. They won't be hard, they won't be expensive, and between the time you order the sliders, you'll be able to have the extra amount the mods will cost saved up & can add it to the shipping. I say I build them first, then I'll do the mods when it's time to pay for the shipping. Your first payment will allow me to build the sliders, your second will be the shipping and mods on them. A ballpark on the extra cost would probably be in the $60 range, mainly for the steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumponapickle View Post
Any progress on the DCLB??
Nobody locally has contacted me regarding that model, so I'm going to have to do the foot work to get this model moving forward. A while back I was talking to dep3091 about doing the first set on his, I should probably PM him and see if he is still interested. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need this model in my line up for sure.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #146
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Hey Beefed...I haven't forgotten about your sliders, and I still have that other project I wanted to talk with you about. My wife had our daughter in July so I have been extremely busy and the finances are not there right now for me to purchase sliders from you.

Perhaps we can work something out so you can get your hands on a DCLB for the slider specs, so you can start making those (and selling them ) in exchange for some help with my smaller project....

Let me know.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #147
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a price on a Dlb narrow's with bump out and bolt on?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #148
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
those look great.........hows the shipping to Hawaii
Old 08-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #149
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Damn shipping to Hawaii won't be cheap.

Brian, I assume you got my shipping payment and pm about delivery. Can't wait to get them and I assure you there will be pictures posted as soon as I get them painted and bolted up. Any recommendations on painting procedures? I think I'm going with the rustoleum bedliner. Should I prime them first?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #150
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dep3091 View Post
Hey Beefed...I haven't forgotten about your sliders, and I still have that other project I wanted to talk with you about. My wife had our daughter in July so I have been extremely busy and the finances are not there right now for me to purchase sliders from you.

Perhaps we can work something out so you can get your hands on a DCLB for the slider specs, so you can start making those (and selling them ) in exchange for some help with my smaller project....

Let me know.
I'm going to get serious about the DCLB here. A ton of effort goes into making the first set of any new model, and especially the fixtures to offer bolt on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
Can I get a price on a Dlb narrow's with bump out and bolt on?
I'm going to redo the first post in this thread with options and pricing. Price hasn't gone up, they are still currently $489 + shipping. There are more affordable sliders out there, but these are true rock sliders meant for wheeling and not just looks, and offer other options others don't. Legs furthest out toward the ends, slider foot for leaf hanger, and a high quality hardware kit for the bolt on version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
those look great.........hows the shipping to Hawaii
Horrible. Been there, checked that. It's like $290 FedEx and $400 UPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Damn shipping to Hawaii won't be cheap.

Brian, I assume you got my shipping payment and pm about delivery. Can't wait to get them and I assure you there will be pictures posted as soon as I get them painted and bolted up. Any recommendations on painting procedures? I think I'm going with the rustoleum bedliner. Should I prime them first?
I've been meaning to contact you regarding your shipping payment. I just finished a set and am almost finished with yours and you will get your delivery # within a few days from today. Lost a couple days as usual, but they're only a day or 2 away from shipping.

If you give them a good scuff with some Scotch Brite, either green or red will work, that's the main thing you want to do, then use some carb cleaner or acetone, and that's about the main procedure for prepping the bare steel. Personally I don't think I'd go through the trouble of priming unless you really feel it'll be better for you particular setup, I normall just do about 3 to 4 coats of paint starting from light to final.

Thanks to everyone who has PMed me with questions, and also to the order I just received. I got worried since I had a real slow month, but all it takes is just a few decent orders to keep things moving in a direction that'll benefit us all. So thanks to you all for sure.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #151
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
what is the cost? i didnt find any price in your first post or i just missed it.

can you make a set for a 1st gen runner?68" to 72" long with 4 frame posts?
Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 AM   #152
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the correct prices?

1-3/4" x 120 HREW w/1/4" plates and gussets. All seams face upward.

weld on $419
bolt on $459
rear kick up add $65

Also, will you ship to Canada?

Cheers.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #153
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hey can anyone tell me what the prices are on these sliders? maybe im just missin it but i cant find a price list anywhere in this thread. thanks looking for prices on the wides not narrows.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #154
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
my08yoyo look back 3 posts to Beefed Taco. He said: "I'm going to redo the first post in this thread with options and pricing. Price hasn't gone up, they are still currently $489 + shipping. There are more affordable sliders out there, but these are true rock sliders meant for wheeling and not just looks, and offer other options others don't. Legs furthest out toward the ends, slider foot for leaf hanger, and a high quality hardware kit for the bolt on version."
Old 09-02-2010, 04:57 AM   #155
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
thank you rich. I appreciate it. for some reason I never saw that post. not saying it wasnt there just saying if my eyes saw it they never registered it. may have been lack of sleep. but thank you for clarifying it for me. i am not goin to complain about that price bc of the quality and rep he has built for himself. plus there are plain ole nerf bars out there that cost that much so i am with others when they say this is a heck of a deal.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #156
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
Brian,
I really want a set of these sliders, Medium Kick. Oh yeah, for a '10 CREWMAX TUNDRA. Im up in Mammoth Lakes. What will it take to get a set built by you. Im ready.
aaron
zidaro@aoldotcom
Old 09-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #157
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #158
Taco Vending Machine

Thanks to everyone who has purchased or thought about purchasing these sliders. The current status on these is I have 2 sets to build currently. (I'd like to make it more like 4 or 5 )

This week I'm building a medium set that is going to sport the kick up's (first set other than the original pair on Barlow's truck) to have this option and then another set w/o the kick up's.

Pictured here is a set of medium's (6.5" x 8") and a very nice size indeed. Perfect for those who can't decide between the narrow (5.5" x 7") or the wide (7.5" x 9") Sorry, no pics of them on a truck yet.

Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-bsrs.jpg   Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-captured-2004-7-14-00002.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #159
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Where are my sliders at?!
Old 09-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #160
TxCruzr is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Joe
TxCruzr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Thanks to everyone who has purchased or thought about purchasing these sliders. The current status on these is I have 2 sets to build currently. (I'd like to make it more like 4 or 5 )
I'd like to help you make it 4 or 5 if they're for a tundra

Factory steps don't work so well
Attached Thumbnails
Beefed Sliders for 05+ ACLB & 4DSB-dsc_0142.jpg