1. VENDOR WARNING: There are reports of customers unable to get in contact with this vendor. Therefore, we cannot recommend purchasing from this vendor until Tacoma World staff are able to establish contact with them again.
  2. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Beefed Taco - Double Cab Long Bed sliders will be an option soon.

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by SAIRS, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Jul 29, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    SAIRS

SAIRS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    Super White 2012 Double Cab LB TRD SPORT
    Icon Extended Travel Stage 1, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakkar leaf pack, Beefed DCLB Sliders with extended kickout and custom BSP, Beefed Custom exo-rear tube bumper, Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft mod. Front mudflaps removed, Access LE soft tonneau cover, Weathertech digital floor mat, Weathertech window deflectors, Weathertech license plate frames. future plans = diamond plate tailgate mod, Venture Shield, TRD supercharger...the dream goes on and on....
    So Brian and I have been talking recently. I have a 2012 double cab long bed and it needs some sliders. Brian has not had a truck that he can hold on too for a time long enough so he could design the DCLB sliders and the jigs so he could produce them for more of us.

I am making arrangements for him to have access to my truck for a period of time that would be adequate for him to set up jigs and so on for the double cab models.

To Top