Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > BeerSnap

Notices

Post your BeerSnap!

Old 05-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
BeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis + LMW
BeerSnap's Tacoma Gallery
Post your BeerSnap!

Post up your own Beersnaps with a tasty beverage!

Old 05-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #2
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-07-2014, 02:40 PM   #4
DK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: D
DK2006Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I really want to thank Lee for his hard work getting the Seabee logo to work. Couldn't be more pleased with these things. Absolutely gorgeous. They keep my bottles and my cans open!

Old 05-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #5
Bad Spuller

^^ wow!!! those turned out great!!!! did you see Lee's post about them on Facebook?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
DK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: D
DK2006Yota's Tacoma Gallery
No, I haven't. I'm not really a "social networker".

But I think its the most impressive custom work I've seen yet (perhaps I'm bias).

Thanks again Lee
Old 05-09-2014, 01:36 PM   #7
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed an order for this one...

Old 05-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
BeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerSnap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^ looks awesome!
Old 05-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #9

It was BeerSnap's product developer and tester's birthday this past Wednesday, so we made him a special Lager Lever with his families cattle brand. Being a 5th generation cattle rancher isnt easy, so its important to stay hydrated!
Happy Birthday Royce!
Old 05-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I think the beer snap in itself is a cool design, but the custom work that this guy is doing to personalize these to each individual users liking is just outstanding! Props to you OP!
Im just the messenger.. my brother Lee is the artist! I'll pass on your kind words!
thanks!
Old 05-09-2014, 02:06 PM   #12
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerSnap View Post
^^^ looks awesome!
Can't wait to put it to use I think it might just make me broaden my beer selections
Old 05-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #13

Old 05-14-2014, 01:03 PM   #14

Old 05-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #15

Leslie is a good friend of BeerSnap and all she wanted for her 21st birthday was a pink Performance LagerLever. So out came the pink powder coat!
Old 05-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #16

a little down time in FL...

Old 05-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #17
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Why am I just now hearing of these
Old 05-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #18

some cool shots of the factory where beersnap is located..

Old 05-14-2014, 01:07 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I dont know.. but im glad you found us.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #20
Taco03 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Michael
Taco03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Where do I get my hand on one of them OP?