LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Jet ski questions.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #21
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
For a first ski,If you're looking at a couch, I'd look at a Yamaha VX110. It's not the fastest on the market but it's probably the most efficient. Not to mention the lack of maintenance. Plus a used one can be picked up relatively cheap. Just don't buy a rental. But that's another plus, they are ,at least around here, the most used by rentals. That should tell you something about how good they are.

IMO you should go rent and see what you want.

Rent here: http://www.sunshinewatersports.com/ for a seadoo gti. I've personally rented from this guy and he delivers and is the best deal or at least was two years ago.

Then there are some rentals by the beaches and st augustine that are more expensive but have the Yammy's that I was talking about.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #22
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
Actually will be on the river in jax. I'm not really into the stand up but I respect em. More of a redneck yacht club kind of guy. I'm looking at a seadoo rx and gtx 2001 ish. Unfortunatley they arnt 4 stroke so I have to look into the regulAtions around the area. Direct injection on the other hand I think is a must for me. I hate carbs solo bad lol.
I believe those may have the 130hp 951's. Stay away!!!

Also direct injection has a big downfall. If it stops pumping oil you engine will DIE! Many convert back to mix for peace of mind.

Check out these four strokes. Relatively new and cheap compared to any of the super high performance suck tons of gas models

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/1858057641.html
Old 08-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #23
TheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheCheshire29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
TheCheshire29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
When I lived in Las Vegas and had to work on these things, they wouldn't allow 2 strokes at Lake Mead for a period of time. I don't even think Utah would sell 2 strokes. You may want to check and see if your area has a restriction on 2 strokes. Just a thought.
im here right now!!!!
but with a boat
Old 11-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
paulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: paul
paulm09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
usnrobert- did you end up getting a jetski? what did you get? im looking for one soon.