Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

I'd rather be fishing...

Old 07-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy I'd rather be fishing...

The title says it all...

Here I am stuck at work on a thursday afternoon. Work is piling up around me and all I can think about is getting out on the water this weekend. What rig do I wanna use? Where am I gonna start at? What were those fish jumping out at last weekend? What are they gonna be looking for this weekend? Should I go bass fishing or look for something bigger in the river?

I can't be alone here... Who is with me???
Old 07-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
MEEE!!!!! haha. We are heading out into the big blue on sunday. Going to do a half half for halibut and rocks.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with you man.

I took my girl out last weekend all day. Fished 4 places. Nothing all day long, cept I caught two turtles.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
^^

Heading out after work. They haven't been biting here so we switched to bow fishing....
Old 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
^ass(plural). lol i went out last weekend on one of the jetties and spent half the day fighting a bat ray. lol bastard took 125yds of line!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Hooked into a big tiger shark last week, 320yds of 60lb mono gone.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
LIL mans lunker from last Sunday~ 5lbs 22" on an ultra light

Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #10
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I might go tomorrow. I'm taking the day off for my birthday. I'm definitely gonna go on saturday.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

Nice catch!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

Holy Shit!!!! Thats killer!!! Thats a happy dude right there hahaha.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
Mckeown343
Kyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really nice

Kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
^ass(plural). lol i went out last weekend on one of the jetties and spent half the day fighting a bat ray. lol bastard took 125yds of line!
Where you located in NOR CAL?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #14

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Im in cotati. I was fishing the beach side of the jetty in bodega. If we end up not making it out on the boat on sunday im going to head to shell beach and see if i can pick up a ling.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #15
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
Holy Shit!!!! Thats killer!!! Thats a happy dude right there hahaha.
Yea his Dad is gettin him a citation! Second time he murdered us on the pond, last one was 4lbs 21"!! and he caught a crappie with just a bare hook!! Healthy ponds in G-Town VA!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #16
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding that's a fat bass. Wish I was out on the water right now too!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #17
Hi-Tech Rednek

^^^^ Haha thats awesome man. My buddies kid did that to us all opening day of trout season, He took home the biggest fish and the $$$ from the pot. Thought he was snagged then pulls up this horse of a trout lol.