Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show off your fishing gear

Old 07-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #21
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thread. No pics of mine per say but my boy told me one day if I put everything I had in the boat I would have to launch it and look at it from shore since there would be no room for me. I hate swapping lures so i'm out with about 5 or 6 rods on deck and I have 3 or 4 in reserve below the deck.
I have a little salt water stuff also..

Oh I forgot the 3piece rod stuck in the rear seat bin of the Tacoma. Pulled that out a few times on the road..
Old 07-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
My Fly Tying Station

Took the end counter space in my computer room/man cave and built me a fly tying station from left over scrap wood. I'm current tying up flies for my week long trip to the Madison and Henry's Lake.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #24
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Spinning rods.

Conventional Rods

Cabinet with fishing and hunting stuff

Top and side of said cabinet. downrigger on top. fly rods to the left

Tackle bag and various random fishing gear

Chair with more fly rods and random loose tackle that needs to be organized

kayak crates and seats...with more boxes

and finally our kayaks

truck and my yak

Still need more gear..
Old 07-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #26
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Spinning rods.

Conventional Rods

Cabinet with fishing and hunting stuff

Top and side of said cabinet. downrigger on top. fly rods to the left

Tackle bag and various random fishing gear

Chair with more fly rods and random loose tackle that needs to be organized

kayak crates and seats...with more boxes

and finally our kayaks

truck and my yak

Still need more gear..
Show off... Lol

Very nice.....
Old 07-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #27
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
Show off... Lol

Very nice.....
hey...I could have included a picture of our boat
Old 07-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #28

Quote:
hey...I could have included a picture of our boat
Don't stop now. Let's see that puppy.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #30

Quote:
Oh he'll yea !!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #32
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
That is the perfect boat for your fishing......
It does the job
Old 07-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #34
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
the side pocket is perfect size for fishbites or yums

bag comes with four of these.
I have that same bag and it has served me well for over two years.