LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show off your fishing gear

Old 08-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your fishing gear

Hey guys we all know we like to show off our trucks but lets not forget about our all important fishing gear.(poles,tackle,tackle bags/box,fishing boat,etc)

ps: i am looking to get a tackle bag i am thinking of this \/ anyone have it or one that they would recommend.

Features:

• Holds up to four transparent utility boxes (14.125" x 8" x 1") with adjustable dividers
  • Rugged 1680 denier material
  • Two front pockets with fishing organizers
  • Dual plier holders
  • One large exterior rubberized mesh back pocket
  • Two removable side fishing line dispensers
  • Large interior mesh pocket with zipper closure
  • Tough all-weather molded bottom
  • 2370 cubic inches
  • 16"L x 11"H x 8.5"D
  • Includes four tackle boxes
  • Model: SPA006
Old 08-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Guess no one wants to show you their gear lol. I'll have to snap a pic of my rods when I'm down at the shore this weekend. Already showed my boat off in the boat thread, may be looking to downsize a bit though.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough
Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
kayak

my gear
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your fishing gear-mantaray-001.jpg   Show off your fishing gear-mantaray-002.jpg  
Old 08-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
OP I like that bag. I have so much tackle that I used to lug around. Over the last few years I have downsized my "travel" bag to 4 utility boxes one plastics bag, and a spinnnerbait box.
My 4 utility boxes are:
Terminal tackle
Cranks
Top water
Shallow cranks and jigs

I bring 4 rods as well
2 curados on 7' all stars for plastics and jigs
1 citica for my 7' glass cranking rod
1 spinning set up on an all star rod as well, use this mainly for top water and finesse plastics

I pretty much only fish for largemouth. That set up looks nice if it can hold your plastics.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
mojochili will become famous soon enough
Name: John
mojochili's Tacoma Gallery
my current pond rig! I would like a cool kayak or small aluminum boat one day!
Old 08-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much is that bag... one good thing I see about a benefit of that bag that I see is..... no exposed zippers. I have had my fishing bag that hold 6 clear plastic containers that the zippers are starting to rot a bit making opening it difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
Hey guys we all know we like to show off our trucks but lets not forget about our all important fishing gear.(poles,tackle,tackle bags/box,fishing boat,etc)

ps: i am looking to get a tackle bag i am thinking of this \/ anyone have it or one that they would recommend.

Features:

• Holds up to four transparent utility boxes (14.125" x 8" x 1") with adjustable dividers
  • Rugged 1680 denier material
  • Two front pockets with fishing organizers
  • Dual plier holders
  • One large exterior rubberized mesh back pocket
  • Two removable side fishing line dispensers
  • Large interior mesh pocket with zipper closure
  • Tough all-weather molded bottom
  • 2370 cubic inches
  • 16"L x 11"H x 8.5"D
  • Includes four tackle boxes
  • Model: SPA006
Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dman597's Tacoma Gallery
bag was 49.99 from dicks sporting goods. Best bag in the world
It has lots of room for taclke. and the zippers work great so far.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...291514.2291519
I will post pics in a min.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #8

dman597's Tacoma Gallery
the side pocket is perfect size for fishbites or yums

bag comes with four of these.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
Teton Tacoma is just really niceTeton Tacoma is just really niceTeton Tacoma is just really niceTeton Tacoma is just really nice
Teton Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
My other truck is a Warthog
VlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to all

VlineSci09's Tacoma Gallery
My second rod and reel setup. The Ross Reels Evolution LT3 and the new Sage One (in the case) but nice Sage medallion on the case. The rod is a 6 wt, I really wanted a 4 wt but the 6 will prod me to get on the larger rivers and it is awesome for throwing streamers in lakes

Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get a pic of my rod rack in the morning.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

the silver tub underneath the tackle bags is also full of various lures/leaders/reels/crap that i've accumulated and not thrown out or sold

i have approx 15 more rods without reels in my garage too
Old 06-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got lucky...a couple years ago I had an opportunity to buy 4 truck bed loads of stuff from a group of engineers at Rapala as they were shutting down their office

I offloaded 3 bedfuls at the flea market and made a ton of $$ and saved about a truck load for myself and my family members
Old 06-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
shimano ci4 4000 on a g loomis gl3

Old 06-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^^^Nice, that kind of luck never finds it my way.....
it was one of those once in a lifetime deals

My old man fronted me $500 for the deal...i loaded it up...picked out what we wanted to keep and then took 3 loads to the flea market...paid dad back first and then everything else i kept in my pocket

I would guess that at retail prices it wouldve been close to $10K worth of stuff...I put close to that in my pocket and I'll be using Rapala rods and reels till i'm old and gray

Something breaks? throw it away and grab another out of the closet
Old 07-14-2012, 05:25 AM   #20
You're a towel...
enil01 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Airframer
Name: Kevin
enil01's Tacoma Gallery

Does this count?