Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

any ideas?

Old 08-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
any ideas?

Well i got a little 9.5 ft basshound and have used it a lot this summer but i have noticed that the hull has started to wear away a little from it sliding on the tailgate when loading unloading. it is one of those light weight plastic jon boats. i tried rubberized spray paint but that wore off and apparently roll on bed liners do not stick to plastic very well. any other ideas out there?
Old 08-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Carpet....maybe two wrapped 1x8's you could clip in somehow when needed?

I bought a Jet Ski trailer for my pond searcher.....
Old 08-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
i been goin with the carpet over the tailgate but im leavin to go back to college in a week and i dont really wanna keep an old dirty carpet in the back of my truck all year and i really dont wanna deal with a trailer right now but it might be my best option. keep em comin!