Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

If you could only use one setup...

Old 08-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
If you could only use one setup...

For bass fishing, what would it be?

i would use a medium action 6.5ft rod with a spinning reel and a texas rigged trick worm
Old 08-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Tnt?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Texas rig is great for fishing weed lines and structures. Caught one the other day w/ a texas rigged zoom super salty pumpkin worm. I have two rods both with spinning reels. One is a 5.5' Shakespeare ugly stick w/ an Abu Garcia center drag reel. I use this one the most bc I have really good control with it in tight spots. My other is a 6.5' Shakespeare rod & reel combo.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
Abu Garcia Amb. 5000, 6.5' medium st.croix, 8lb ande clear, double willow spinner-bait...
Old 08-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
6' 8" Shimano Cumara with a Citica 100. 14lb Berkley Vanish transitions, and a texas rigged Zoom U tale
Old 12-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
6' 7" G Loomis Drop Shot Rod, Quantum Synergy Reel, 6 or 8lb Berkley Vanish depending on how skittish the fish are and a texas rigged or drop shotted finesse worm. I'm a HUGE fan of the Berkely Gulp! 7" Turtlebacks and anything from Robo Worm! Robo's have never failed me.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
6-6 Med -fast St.Croix spinning 8 lb Berkley xl line ..lure would be 3 1/2inch tube -1/8oz jig head...