Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Nice bass from the weekend

Old 08-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bass from the weekend

I caught this bass on Saturday evening. I was at a friends ranch getting some things ready for deer season and managed to get a few hours of fishing in on his lake. It measured 24 1/2 inches and guessed the weight around 8 pounds.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
You suck.

I when I go fishing I never seem to get anything, well anything that is legal to keep. Good looking fish there
Old 08-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin fish. What did you catch it on? i caught one about 6lbs on a popper with 4lb line the other day. that was a fun fight
Old 08-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, here's a trophy bass my son cought the other night!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, Niiiiice!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
DanHampton is on a distinguished road
DanHampton's Tacoma Gallery
Nice the bass I caught this weekend, I have now idea how he got the hook in his tiny mouth, and what he was going to do with that lure that was as big as him.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
good lookin fish. What did you catch it on? i caught one about 6lbs on a popper with 4lb line the other day. that was a fun fight
I caught her on a red shad senko fished weightless. She was in about 10 feet of water right on a drop.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
shocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gordon
shocker01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice fish. I do love senko's too, they're like crack for fish.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #11

tex's Tacoma Gallery
I threw her back. We do keep any bass under 18" to keep the population under control. It has been working very well so far.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great Bass!!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #13
TacoMagnum is on a distinguished road
TacoMagnum's Tacoma Gallery

Got this guy out on my buds canoe on sunday! green pump. coffee tube texas rig
Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #14
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good guys, I'll have to post some from up here in NC!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #15
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Fish

Since were posting fish! Great job! Lots of good fishin in Tex!!!
Nice bass from the weekend-july-2010-123.jpg
Old 08-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #16
Rivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant future

Air Force: Contracting
Rivet Joint's Tacoma Gallery
senko's are definately one of the best lures! You cant go wrong with watermelon red! Too expensive though...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #17

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivet Joint View Post
senko's are definately one of the best lures! You cant go wrong with watermelon red! Too expensive though...
I have found the off brand work just as well.
I was using a Big Mouth brand senko to catch this one. I have also been using the Yum brand and Wave brand of senkos.
I also found a few bags of some made by Mann's called hard nose and I really like those. They were on clerance so that was even better.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #18
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Try the Senko on a wacky rig, wide gap short weedless Gamagatsu, it is my favorite. Yamamoto uses a lot of salt in their Senko.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #19
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
nice fish!

heres my recent bigger bass lol caught on a golf corse! hahahahaha i know i know...
Attached Thumbnails
Nice bass from the weekend-photo.jpg  
Old 08-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #20
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one my buddy caught a week or so ago.