Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show us your BOAT!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Yeeeah!!! Roland's here!
shhh...you're going to embarrass him, I don't think he owns a boat.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:36 AM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
shhh...you're going to embarrass him, I don't think he owns a boat.
So? This is the internet, where a person can fake it and be anything they want.

Hell, I don't even own a Tacoma.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:43 AM   #23
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lmao
Old 07-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #24
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

here's my other boat.
Show us your BOAT!!!-1197315741_octopus-yacht-2.jpg
Old 07-02-2008, 08:08 AM   #25
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here's my other boat.
See? THAT'S how it's done!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #26
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I know I know. I've been running ragged lately. Most of my pictures are archived on an external HD because my laptop was getting too full. I'll get it fired up soon and post some pictures. Unfortunately I don't have many of her in action.

Here's something to tide you over.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:20 AM   #27
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Roland! That's a very nice Boat.....
Old 07-02-2008, 10:49 AM   #28
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I know I know. I've been running ragged lately. Most of my pictures are archived on an external HD because my laptop was getting too full. I'll get it fired up soon and post some pictures. Unfortunately I don't have many of her in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Wow Roland! That's a very nice Boat.....
That is a gorgeous ship you have there!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #29
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post

Roland, it looks like you have a lot in common with your avatar. When are are we going to see the man behind the boat?
Old 07-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #30
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #31

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboat haulin taco View Post
Considering your handle, had you not posted in this thread I would have hunted you down and negative repped one of your other posts on this site.

Nice bass boat!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #32

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
????
Adjust the sensitivity on your sarcasm meeting and it'll probably make more sense.

"Repped" = adding to or subtracting from a person's reputation based on an informative post, if they made me laugh, or if they call themselves bassboat haulin taco and don't have a bass boat.

That last one would've earned you a negative rep in my book.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #33
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Adjust the sensitivity on your sarcasm meeting and it'll probably make more sense.

"Repped" = adding to or subtracting from a person's reputation based on an informative post, if they made me laugh, or if they call themselves bassboat haulin taco and don't have a bass boat.

That last one would've earned you a negative rep in my book.

my apology........................thanks
Old 07-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #34

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
my apology........................thanks
Nothing to apologize for! We're horribly informal around here and you're unlikely to come across a bad attitude on this site.

Snark, on the other hand, is plentiful.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #35
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I have an aluminum canoe (not at my house) and my brother-in-law's fishing boat (sitting uncovered and neglected in the far corner of my yard). I have no pictures of either one.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #36
joedart is on a distinguished road
joedart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShorelineFab View Post
2007 Boston Whaler Conquest 302

so when ya gonna take me fishing?

very nice whaler. that must get to catalina/clemente real quick.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:53 AM   #37
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Roland, it looks like you have a lot in common with your avatar. When are are we going to see the man behind the boat?
The eagle doesn't shave it's head
Old 07-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #38
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I wish this were my boat. 1-800-BePetty Centurion on display at Daytona. Damn this thang is nice!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:18 AM   #39
kasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud of
kasey200's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any pics with it and the tacoma. Its a 93 malibu echelon.
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your BOAT!!!-boat2.jpg   Show us your BOAT!!!-n116502416_31586450_4015.jpg   Show us your BOAT!!!-n116502416_31586451_4831.jpg  
Old 07-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #40
jonny_jard is on a distinguished road

jonny_jard's Tacoma Gallery
my boat had to go to work this morning. she wouldn't let me take pics of it and post it on the site, sorry...