LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show us your BOAT!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #41
Tommy1005 is a jewel in the roughTommy1005 is a jewel in the roughTommy1005 is a jewel in the rough
Tommy1005's Tacoma Gallery
this was my toy until a month or two ago when I sold it, still waiting to buy a new boat though, my wife and I can't agree on what we want to get. I want to haul ass and she wants to lounge on the bow, so we may be going with an eliminator 25 Daytona open bow as a compromise

Old 07-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Hell, I don't even own a Tacoma.
thats true.... at least not one that runs...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #43
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i dont own one yet but i spend most of my time on a grady white 22 foot island hopper. i love that boat...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #44
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
at least when he gets one he'll man up and drive it in the heat!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #45
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Best. Site. Ever.

fund
Old 07-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #46
Ask for forgiveness than permission
ShorelineFab will become famous soon enoughShorelineFab will become famous soon enough

ShorelineFab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedart View Post
so when ya gonna take me fishing?

very nice whaler. that must get to catalina/clemente real quick.
half hour to Avalon!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:31 PM   #47

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'll drive it all day long in hte heat..... i just wont get out of it.... unless i park so close to the pool i can open up the door and fall in
Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #48
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I went to check the boat after work tonight and found an unexpected 5 to 10 kt westerly breeze which makes absolutely perfect sailing conditions in my area. I made a quick call so someone would know I was out solo and went sailing. Monday night and the forecast called for rain so I pretty much had the bay to myself. It was fantastic. I headed back into the cove just before sunset and had everything properly stowed just in time to catch the last rays of light. We keep an old digital camera on the boat which really doesn't do the colors justice but I liked this shot.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #49
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I went to check the boat after work tonight and found an unexpected 5 to 10 kt westerly breeze which makes absolutely perfect sailing conditions in my area. I made a quick call so someone would know I was out solo and went sailing. Monday night and the forecast called for rain so I pretty much had the bay to myself. It was fantastic. I headed back into the cove just before sunset and had everything properly stowed just in time to catch the last rays of light. We keep an old digital camera on the boat which really doesn't do the colors justice but I liked this shot.

Red at night, sailors delight!
Awesome view Roland.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:24 PM   #50
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very nice pic!
Old 07-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #51
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Quote:

Roland, VERY nice....as good as it gets.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #52
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

as usual, another great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Red at night, sailors delight!
Awesome view Roland.
that's for the next day....
Old 07-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #53
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

that's for the next day....
Ummm, yeah, I know. I just wanted to say that...
Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #54
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Being a taxpayer, I would have to say that that is MY boat.
And Lockwire24 is our employee!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:51 AM   #55
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lake Lanier,GA

Water level is getting lower!

Old 07-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #57
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Sooo. Do they troll with that truck?
The first time I put in here really freaked me out. I asked my fishing buddy how he found out about this. He said they saw someone putting in like this. The ramp is concrete way out in the water. You have to drop the trailer off the end of the ramp.

I want to know who was the first idiot to do this!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #58
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Sooo. Do they troll with that truck?
Using a Chevy?? Even fish have standards.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #59
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
maybe they were using the chevy as an outhouse. you don't actually think fish drink the same water they poop in, do you?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #60
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
maybe they were using the chevy as an outhouse. you don't actually think fish drink the same water they poop in, do you?
got me there.