Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show us your BOAT!!!

Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #681
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Should have named her Wet Dream.

On second thought I'm renaming my boat haha.

Nice pick up for 800 bucks
Old 03-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #682
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Should have named her Wet Dream.

On second thought I'm renaming my boat haha.

Nice pick up for 800 bucks
Thanks man. lol
Old 03-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #683
blitz is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
blitz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
Me and my Buddy named her "BIG DREAMS". This is my first boat ive owned. Paid 800$ for an 14.5 aluminium hull, 25 mariner (starts up first pull), and a prety decent trailer. It will get the job done in less than 2.5ft swells lol

any time you want to sell that beast send me a pm. i will let you make your money back all day
Old 03-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #684
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
We used to have a john boat named "The Dirty Oar"
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #685
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
any time you want to sell that beast send me a pm. i will let you make your money back all day
haha niiice. I will try to remember down the road.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #686
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me and my Buddy named her "BIG DREAMS". This is my first boat ive owned. Paid 800$ for an 14.5 aluminium hull, 25 mariner (starts up first pull), and a prety decent trailer. It will get the job done in less than 2.5ft swells lol
You will many of years great service out of it and still be able to get all your money back. Grew up using a fishing boat like that, have nothing but great memories of it.

just keep the gas fresh, clear it out of the carb before parking it for the winter, and use something to absorb the water in your gas can. Darn blends of gas are killer on boat motors.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #687
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBCa View Post
You will many of years great service out of it and still be able to get all your money back. Grew up using a fishing boat like that, have nothing but great memories of it.

just keep the gas fresh, clear it out of the carb before parking it for the winter, and use something to absorb the water in your gas can. Darn blends of gas are killer on boat motors.
thanks for the info. I will defiantly take your advice. I want her to last.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:40 AM   #688
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the info. I will defiantly take your advice. I want her to last.
Take care of it and it will. I use a 1964 sears 12 aluminum with an 83 evinrude 15 hp outboard. Both were my grandfathers. They havent let me down yet. Just have to take care of them.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #689
Tacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacozilla's Tacoma Gallery
This sucks big time. After coming across this thread, I miss my boat so much. Just bought the taco so will have to wait awhile to try to get a another boat.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #690
Tacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacozilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen20WRX View Post
Already posted but figure I could throw up a Taco/boat combo...in the background you can see the 2002 WRX that went to make room for the Taco. I miss it!
Nice Boat
Old 07-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #691
288nitro is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Tom
288nitro's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 288nitro
This is my boat

This is her after I got her out of the garage this year.
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your BOAT!!!-truck-boat-pic-2.jpg  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #692
vtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to behold

Army:
vtmactech's Tacoma Gallery
Folding boat, hoping it fits on bed rack beside RTT when it arrives. Have a 6hp Suzuki to go with it.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #694
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but my dad's. Which means I get to use it whenever I want

2007 Skeeter ZX20 Bay with a Yamaha 150 Fourstroke

Old 07-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #695
JetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura about
JetTech's Tacoma Gallery
'71 Sleekcraft w/454

Nice boat!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
my boat
This was last month, truck fully loaded ready for a week of camping/boating/fishing.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #696
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Tracker Grizzly 1754 with an '86 Evinrude 28. The boy, the dog and I are having a ball with it.

Old 08-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #697
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #698
Brian.in.FL is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Brian
Brian.in.FL's Tacoma Gallery
New Robalo 207 DC

Here she is. Took delivery on saturday. It is a 2014 Robalo 207 DC w/ Yamaha 150. Looking forward to many good times.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your BOAT!!!-boat-delivery.jpg   Show us your BOAT!!!-truck.jpg   Show us your BOAT!!!-truck-boat.jpg  
Old 08-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #699
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Latest one...
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your BOAT!!!-559683_637890016223953_1718034336_n.jpg  
Old 08-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #700
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
We used to have a john boat named "The Dirty Oar"
I'm thinking of naming my boat "Chum Bucket." Oughta get some looks.