2004 Sailfish 218

Show us your BOAT!!!-dsc_7666.jpg
Old 09-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #703
T0xikTak0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
T0xikTak0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.in.FL View Post
Here she is. Took delivery on saturday. It is a 2014 Robalo 207 DC w/ Yamaha 150. Looking forward to many good times.

Brian
Nice boat, If you dont mind just curious about how much did this run you ?
Old 09-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #704
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Our 32 Skater with twin 300x Outboards.

Old 09-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #705
Shadowe30 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colin
Shadowe30's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BytorTruck View Post

That looks like fun. How fast does she go? ~75-80?
Old 09-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #707
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowe30 View Post
That looks like fun. How fast does she go? ~75-80?
100+ not by much though 103 is the best I have been in it.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #708
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Very Miami Vice, do you also have a Mullet or run drugs?

Just kidding, really though what do you use it for besides speeding around, is there enough room to fish out of it?
Old 09-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #709
Shadowe30 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colin
Shadowe30's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
100+ not by much though 103 is the best I have been in it.
Wow, it must be light and the hull is obviously very efficient. Different style of boat, but friend's 35' Fountain barely breaks 100 with 2 700hp Merc 525s. Anyway, your boat is
Old 09-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowe30 View Post
Wow, it must be light and the hull is obviously very efficient. Different style of boat, but friend's 35' Fountain barely breaks 100 with 2 700hp Merc 525s. Anyway, your boat is
yea but the fountian has a bathroom, couch, sink, who knows what else in the bow. My boat has nothing but air in the front you cant even access it. Then in the rear there is nothing but air there also but you can put your fenders and what not back there.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #712
cfagan14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cfagan14's Tacoma Gallery
My dad and I use this to navigate the rocky N.Ga rivers. It's amazing what kind of water this thing can through as well as the fish it can put you on.
G3 1656 CCJ
Old 09-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #714
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but I had the opportunity to race on it.
Andrews 70 Turbo Sled
Awesome boat can literally sail faster than the wind speed in some conditions. In other conditions it will sail the same speed as the wind.
This photo was taken with a speed of 23 Knots over ground. The owner has had it up to 30+knots offshore.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #715
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Good to see another tunnel on here
Old 09-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #716
Gixxer is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Gixxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

very nice!

Are you on offshoreonly? what kind of truck do you pull it with?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #717
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
very nice!

a tacoma duh!!!

I'm just kidding, I have no idea
Old 09-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #718
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
very nice!

Yes, turbo94gto is my screen name there. I had an F-650 then a 2012 Ram 2500 mega cab. But for now nothing to tow with and no clue what I am going to build next.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #720
Gearhead
DonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Oscar
DonziGT230's Tacoma Gallery
On the stringline mooring at Two Harbors Catalina for the yearly Buccaneer Days. I spend 3-5 days at a time on the boat there every year and it's a blast! I'm very sad that for the first time since '05 I'll have to miss next week's pirate festivities. She's only a 23 footer, but has plenty of storage and ice chest space to pull it off in relative comfort for two. Beats a tent or expensive hotel any day! In between Catalina trips I do some day and weekend trips, mostly in the ocean, and occasionally dip it fresh water for an easy day float.