Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Show us your BOAT!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Show us your BOAT!!!

Since its getting warmer (cough 112* here today), let see some of your boats!
Mine is a 1997 17' Bayliner Special Edition:

Old 06-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
DAMM SWEET BAYLINER!!!!! Gorgeous interior and timeless body what motor is that and how many HP?
Old 06-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice boat chris!!! i have a 94 stratos 254 15 ft bass boat with a 70horse johnson........no pics though, sorry!

with gas prices and all the way they are.....havent even touched my boat since before the lake ran outta water last summer, and my other interests growing bigger than messing with a boat anymore.....im gonna try to sell it soon. not enough time for boating right now for me. im always gonna fish though.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
DAMM SWEET BAYLINER!!!!! Gorgeous interior and timeless body what motor is that and how many HP?
Thanks, Frank! The motor is a 120 h.p. Force. I got lucky in that Force (Chrysler) stopped makeing marine engines in the late 80's early 90's, and mine was built by Murcury Marine. It runs like a champ and will hit 50+ m.p.h. loaded 75#'s over max.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my wife and I on our South Coast 23. We were sailing across Lake Ponchartrain at about 6 knots. If anyone is wondering, it has a 5 HP outboard Mercury.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Here's my wife and I on our South Coast 23. We were sailing across Lake Ponchartrain at about 6 knots. If anyone is wondering, it has a 5 HP outboard Mercury.

That is a great looking boat!

Damn I miss sailing there. My grandfather just got another South Coast 23 before Katrina, and it ended up in the marsh in Bay St. Louis. He has a new boat that you can see me on in this picture, but I forgot what it is (22/23 foot sloop)...

I am still trying to find a Catalina 23 for myself. My dad just bought one that he is restoring, but it is in Kentucky (read - not a short drive).

I am at the point now where a Sunfish would be a dream yacht to me. I grew up sailing one off the coast in Bay St. Louis whenever I wanted. I could have died a happy "boy" at that time. Now, I am 27 years old, and I am failing at my one dream - to sail all the damn time.

...I digress...
Old 06-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Neat boat lso that 3rd photo is gorgeous!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Neat boat lso that 3rd photo is gorgeous!
what you don't really get from those pics, is how rough the water was. Being a seasoned salt, I wasn't having issues, my wife was another story.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what you don't really get from those pics, is how rough the water was. Being a seasoned salt, I wasn't having issues, my wife was another story.
I'm afraid that my wife is going to be "in the same boat".
Old 06-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I'm afraid that my wife is going to be "in the same boat".
as long as they're both in a different boat than me!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Dont have one.

But if I did, you can be damn sure I would name it The Orca
Old 06-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
as long as they're both in a different boat than me!
LOL - unfortunately my wife insists to stick with me on the boat. ...and she wonders why we haven't gone sailing together yet.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #13
Ask for forgiveness than permission
ShorelineFab will become famous soon enoughShorelineFab will become famous soon enough

ShorelineFab's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Boston Whaler Conquest 302
Old 06-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
What? No Roland?

BTW, great idea for a thread. Some sweet contributions around here!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #15
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
What? No Roland?

BTW, great idea for a thread. Some sweet contributions around here!
+1 I was expecting to watch pictures from Roland here.....

BTW, very nice boats....
Old 07-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #16
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Try to beat this:

This is were I work at everyday.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwire24 View Post
Try to beat this:

Being a taxpayer, I would have to say that that is MY boat.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #18
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Old 07-02-2008, 03:11 AM   #19
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwire24 View Post
Try to beat this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Thank you for taking good care of her for us..... But I think she's a ship, not a boat
Old 07-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #20
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Thank you for taking good care of her for us..... But I think she's a ship, not a boat
Yeeeah!!! Roland's here!