Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

I need Seamen

Old 07-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
would you mind if I renamed your thread to something more appropriate.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
would you mind if I renamed your thread to something more appropriate.
actually.... i know this is gonna be terrible and blow up in my face (insert sailor or sea men joke here) but go ahead.... i know what direction you're gonna take with it but my curiosity has the better of me. you have my permission. oh and by the way...

balls
Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #23
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
.... i am in touch with my feminine side
I knew there was something queer about you. Ease off on the estrogen tablets.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Ease off on the estrogen tablets.
but they are chocolate flavored!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #25
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any chance you wanna fly (or sail) down to SC so you can ride to columbia with me to look at this boat
I'm bringing Nancy to the airport Friday morning and she won't be back until Tuesday. I'm willing to fly economy class if you're paying
Old 07-15-2008, 09:59 AM   #26
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I think you should close this thread before somebody gets hurt!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #27

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I'm bringing Nancy to the airport Friday morning and she won't be back until Tuesday. I'm willing to fly economy class if you're paying
you're the one with all the money anda big fancy sailboat, you gotta buy your own ticket. is nancy your woman or your boat?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #28

nd's Tacoma Gallery
whats up hot dog, i thought you were gonna rename this thread for me?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #29
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Nancy is the wife, Slow Dance is the boat.

I wasted this years play money on new winches and new sheets for Slow Dance. Oh well..... If it makes you feel any better one of those winches retails for more than the asking price of the boat you're looking at
Old 07-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #30

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Nancy is the wife, Slow Dance is the boat.

I wasted this years play money on new winches and new sheets for Slow Dance. Oh well..... If it makes you feel any better one of those winches retails for more than the asking price of the boat you're looking at
i would never pay that much for a winch..... however i may pay that much for a wench....
Old 07-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #31
My other ride has sails

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would never pay that much for a winch..... however i may pay that much for a wench....
In the long run I'll still have the winch.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #32
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Easy there, nd. You should take something to help you relax. A cup of tea would be most convenient as you'll just need some hot water and that bag resting on your chin...
Old 07-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #33
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry, I went to lunch.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #34
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Just...wow.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #35
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Wow. Just...wow.
what?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #36
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
OMG nd is finally out of the closet..... damn!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #37
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I heard he was going to re-christen his boat, but all the guys had to wear short shorts and drink white zinfandel.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #38
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Why did the homo get fired from the sperm bank?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 AM   #40
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Why did the homo get fired from the sperm bank?
does this need to go underground?