Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

I need Seamen

Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #41
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
does this need to go underground?
No. Just to the Carolina Alliance thread.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
No. Just to the Carolina Alliance thread.
oh yeah, somewhere under the rainbow
Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #43
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why did the homo get fired from the sperm bank?
i tried to go to one of thoes one time but the closest one was in atlanta and i'm not gonna drive 2 hours to do something i do on an hourly basis in my own room...
Old 07-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
oh yeah, somewhere under the rainbow
DAMN YOU FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND YOUR SMEAR CAMPAIGNS!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #45
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
.....i do on an hourly basis in my own room...
You fornicating Flamosapien.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You fornicating Flamosapien.
haha, "flamosapien"!!! that was pretty good. unfortunately there is no fornicating going on since i've been single
Old 07-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #47
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
unfortunately there is no fornicating going on since i've been single
You're doing it wrong.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #48

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
You're doing it wrong.
the problem is not that i'm doing it wrong, the problem is that i'm not doing it
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #49
Born to Ride

Quote:
haha, "flamosapien"!!! that was pretty good. (
Are you trying to brown nose a Northerner?
Old 07-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #50

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you trying to brown nose a Northerner?
you're not a Northerner you're a Canadian, Canadians are the shit that northerners step in
Old 07-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #51
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
You know you're too far north when the locals stick ice skates to the bottom of their boats.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #52
Born to Ride

Quote:
you're not a Northerner you're a Canadian, Canadians are the shit that northerners step in
Shut up you flea infested flamo bird shit. I'll kick you ass but I'm afraid that I might lose my shoe.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #53

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shut up you flea infested flamo bird shit. I'll kick you ass but I'm afraid that I might lose my shoe.
plus you're canadian so that means you are not capable of kicking anyones ass
Old 07-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #54
Born to Ride

Quote:
Are you coming on to me .
Old 07-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #55
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 07-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #56
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn i thought this was a thread to donate sperm. i was goin to volunteer to sploot out some of my youngins
Old 07-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #57

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
damn i thought this was a thread to donate sperm. i was goin to volunteer to sploot out some of my youngins
Any bets on how long this takes to go underground?

And for the record, this may very well be THE MOST off-topic we've ever gone. Cheers, all!
Attached Thumbnails
I need Seamen-a719_bm.jpg  
Old 07-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #58
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
already did. ive been known to be the minute man
Old 07-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #59

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Any bets on how long this takes to go underground?

And for the record, this may very well be THE MOST off-topic we've ever gone. Cheers, all!
all cause you and hot dog had to act like children and make unnecessary sexual comments...
Old 07-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #60
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Are you coming on to me .
C'mon is that all you got on each other???