Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

I need Seamen

Old 07-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #81
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
You are right. That's what the HR documents reveal . He's not only the Founder of the Homo Alliance, he's also the taster. He has the Golden Tongue.

oh shit no!

i mean
Old 07-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #82
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are right. That's what the HR documents reveal . He's not only the Founder of the Homo Alliance, he's also the taster. He has the Golden Tongue.
That's some funny shit right there.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #83
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
So are you going to go check out the boat Nd?
i dunno, me and my roomie are trying to decide. i need to call the guy but i hate not knowing enough about something to talk about it intelligently. i'd like to know if its at least worth looking at before i drive 2 hours to look at it.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #84
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
...I have no words... only silence occupies my head as I try fathom what you just said.
ban him
Old 07-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #85
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i dunno, me and my roomie are trying to decide. i need to call the guy but i hate not knowing enough about something to talk about it intelligently. i'd like to know if its at least worth looking at before i drive 2 hours to look at it.
just ask him if it is in sailing condition. Is all the rigging in good shape? Any tears in the sales? Soft spots on the hull, deck, or transom? Your first boat shouldn't be too nice, because you'll probably throw up in it and then sink it shortly after that. It is cheap; go for it!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #86

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
just ask him if it is in sailing condition. Is all the rigging in good shape? Any tears in the sales? Soft spots on the hull, deck, or transom? Your first boat shouldn't be too nice, because you'll probably throw up in it and then sink it shortly after that. It is cheap; go for it!
good point.... i am already anticipating having to buy a new mast. i can see myself being hammered and trying to sail under a bridge without thinking twice about lowering it....
Old 07-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #87
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
good point.... i am already anticipating having to buy a new mast. i can see myself being hammered and trying to sail under a bridge without thinking twice about lowering it....
FYI - You don't typically lower a mast while you are underway...
Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #88
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ban him
Done... I am so good that he banned himself.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #89

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FYI - You don't typically lower a mast while you are underway...
and this is why i'm gonna sink this boat....
Old 07-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #90
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
and this is why i'm gonna sink this boat....
no, but the running it aground to get to the chick on the beach over there... that'll do it.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #91
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.....running it aground to get to the chick on the beach over there... that'll do it.
He's not into chicks Mark. Have you forgotten already?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #92
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no, but the running it aground to get to the chick on the beach over there... that'll do it.
Quote:
He's not into chicks Mark. Have you forgotten already?
did you even read the name of this thread???
Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #93
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
did you even read the name of this thread???
Right. He's into sailors and licking posts. Got it.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #94

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh ill be running it into all kinds of things. this is gonna be a disaster
Old 07-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #95
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
boats can handle being run aground. I'd just try not to hit any rocks.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #96
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
boats can handle being run aground. I'd just try not to hit any rocks.
that's the problem. He is up in the hills. All the lakes up there have actual rocks sticking up throught the silt and sand. One wrong turn and...

Old 07-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #97

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's the problem. He is up in the hills. All the lakes up there have actual rocks sticking up throught the silt and sand. One wrong turn and...

yup, very true. we hill folk are use to rocky terrain. but seriously, there are alot of rocky parts around all the lakes. many areas of hte lake have been used as a rock quarry at some point in time. alot of the lakes around here have sandy beach areas but the majority of the shorline is rocky. and at lake Jocassee (sp) the mountains drop directly into the lake. we are use to anchoring offshore and swimming in, or pulling up to an overhanging tree and just tying on