Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

North Beach (PINS) Nov 6th & 7th

Old 10-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
North Beach (PINS) Nov 6th & 7th

I will be heading down to Padre Island National Sea shore, North beach, for the weekend of the 6th and 7th. It's just going to be a big group of guys and gals that get on the BREAKAWAYUSA.COM fishing forum for a bunch of fishing, eating and having a good time. The north beach is just before the entrance of PINS. I doubt I even get on PINS but I may give it a shot just to drive around. I'll leave Dallas, Friday the 5th around 6-7pm, and stay in San Antonio that night and leave for the beach early Saturday morning. I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'm not sure how long I'll stay down? Maybe till Monday morning sometime? Good chance to get out and camp with the great weather. Everybody is invited.