LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

New ski help.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
New ski help.

Hey all. I just got an 84 Kawasaki 440 standup and was wondering if I could get some help. The previous owner removed the flush fitting. I was wondering if someone could tell me where it should go.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so figured this one out on my own. lol. Built a deluxe flush setup and will eventually just flange it to be a hose fitting next to the fuel valve. Anybody in norcal ride?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold my Kawi 550 last year i love stand up's your going to have a blast on that thing.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #4

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya ive never ridden a stand up so the first thing to be added is a safety lanyard. but it has a pipe, rear exit exhaust, a ride plate, 15* prop, the motor and carb were just rebuilt at the beginning of the season. Should be a blast.