1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OFFSHORE TRIP!

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by ptaco88, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Jan 26, 2011 at 5:17 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    ptaco88 when did you take this fishing trip? I am thinking about going to florida next December and if this trip was taken in December that would make me feel a lot better about going fishing. I am wondering how the fishing is in December, I really want to fish while I am down there. I did mahi fishing last year in Mexico, what a good day..........

2. Jan 26, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    ptaco88

ptaco88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC 4x4 TRD Sport
    Stock
    Nah we went umm..around July. We left out of Ponce inlet, FL about 15 miles south of Daytona beach. About 40 miles out...you'll have a good day out there! theres always good fish

3. Jan 26, 2011 at 5:46 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Just worried how the fishing will be in December. Planning the trip now just trying to do some research, thanks.......

4. Jan 26, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    dam come out here its closer

5. Jan 26, 2011 at 6:01 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Haha I am also going to do some striper fishing in LI this year........you go out at all??? I pm'ed a guy that surf fishes and he said he would be up for a charter...... and a meet kind of thing.....

6. Jan 26, 2011 at 6:05 AM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    sure my friends go all the time.......
    i go surf fishing / drinking with the taco on the beach for over nighters

7. Jan 26, 2011 at 6:11 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I am there.......... let me know.......... Can't wait for this years fishing season.

Products Discussed in

To Top