Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

What is your favorite fishing lure?

Old 09-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #41
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
I don't fish. I have other people catch them for me, 'then I eat 'em.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #42
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
For Bass: rico Poprs sp?, Zaar spooks, drop shotting robo worms, and dragging a big ol Carolina rigged 10 in. worm can get some big lunkers

Trout: 1.5"-3" floating rapalas, panther martin spinners in the rivers and live nightcrawlers of course
Zara spook is always good. I was waiting on a buddy, we were going in his boat. Bass were busting the water. I made some casts, but no luck. I decided to try parallel to the bank. BAM! 6lb Largemouth.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #43
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good links to bookmark

http://www.wmi.org/

Fishing Reports,boats & motors for sale, fishing news, etc...
http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/index.html

I use this site for fishing reports on my favorite lakes.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #44
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Zara spook is always good. I was waiting on a buddy, we were going in his boat. Bass were busting the water. I made some casts, but no luck. I decided to try parallel to the bank. BAM! 6lb Largemouth.
There's nothing like catching a big bass on topwater. Scare the shit outta ya if your still half asleep
Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #45
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
There's nothing like catching a big bass on topwater. Scare the shit outta ya if your still half asleep
Hell yeah! It is getting cooler here. Just about time for Fall Topwater!
Zara,& Tiny Torpedo
Old 09-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #46
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Yesterday my cousin caught a 5lb bass with a snapper popper. He's lucky the line didn't break.

As a kid, I did more crabbing with my dad. We would go at night in the boat and scoop them off the pilings. He used to make his own spotlights by taking the top of a clorox bottle and putting a car headlight inside. He'd wire the light to a car battery and voila.....we had LIGHT. It's one of the best memories I have of him.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #47
mxracer16 is on a distinguished road
mxracer16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
For the fishermen/fisherwomen. What is that one lure you find yourself using consistently? The tried and true lure that you can always count on.

Here is mine. A friend makes these lures as a hobby. I have done very well with his stuff.

http://www.jpjigs.com/DockSlingers.php

I usually use a watermelon seed zoom fat albert grub & chartreuse the tail.

I fish mostly on Lake Lanier. North of Atlanta
6 inch pumkin spice gary yamamoto (spell check ) i know i know how to spell it....
Old 09-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #48
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

SilverMac's Tacoma Gallery
Early in the morning, water is still, Tiny Torpedo (silver with red) buzzing across the top of the water... BAM!