Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Taco with matching Pontoons.....

Old 02-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Taco with matching Pontoons.....

Just thought I would post a photo of my 2011 Bennington 20 SLi Pontoon boat. I will probably get the boot to the boat blog or suspension blog, but wanted to show that the Toytec 1.5' AAL is performing as it should. I am very happy with the suspension improvements I made.

Oh, I wanted pontoons that match my truck running boards, I mean "pontoons" <<grin>>

Now its a given the Pontoon tongue weight is not that heavy. It still nice to know that the truck does not squat at all. Other than its mamoth width and height it pulls like a breeze. 99.9% of the time, I will only be pulling it from my home to our boat launch/dock which is 5 minutes from our house. I never thought I would buy a boat. But now living on a 2000 acre lake, I guess its time. Life is short, might as well GEEZ in the BREEZ!

For what its worth.

Taco4x4nc
Old 02-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
What motor is on it?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Nice boat... Our family used to have a pontoon when we lived in SC. I remember it being pretty fun. It had just enough power to pull us kids around on an inner tube.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
Hey Taco..............Vic,

be patient......I would say that the pics were probably processing when you posted.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Nice.

What is the weight of that with the trailer?
Hey Jester,

total weight about 1800 lbs with fuel. Tongue weight.......not sure.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
i'm near moss lake...can i borrow your boat?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
Hey Jester,

total weight about 1800 lbs with fuel. Tongue weight.......not sure.
That's not too bad! We used to run around on one when we were younger, good times
Old 02-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Nice boat... Our family used to have a pontoon when we lived in SC. I remember it being pretty fun. It had just enough power to pull us kids around on an inner tube.
MyToyTaco,

Yeah,

I built our home 2 years ago, we are on a ridge that over looks the lake. I did not want lake front for many reasons. Mostly Geese and peace and quiet. Lake front can be loud unless your in a cove. Gonna do some tubing this summer.......I only have a 70hp yammy, this was the max hp for the 20 SLi. I needed to keep it all realistic especially with gas going up. thanks for the note.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Pontoons are for geezers... jk nice lookin boat you got there lovin the truck as well
Old 02-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb0913 View Post
i'm near moss lake...can i borrow your boat?
Dude,

Your are funny...........hahahahaha! and that would be a no.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #12
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude,

Your are funny...........hahahahaha!

dang...is that a no?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Pontoons are for geezers... jk nice lookin boat you got there lovin the truck as well
I shall geez in the breeze hahahha!.......
Old 02-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
What motor is on it?
70 hp yammie 4 stroke, plenty for the lake we live on.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #15
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
70 hp yammie 4 stroke, plenty for the lake we live on.
Those are my favorite motors. We have a yamaha 115 4 stroke on our Lund. Great gas mileage, plenty of power, and you can hardly hear it running.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #16
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
DOOOOOD, my good buddy used to have a Poon Toon! Yep it was just that too, get them on the lake and its not even fair any more All kidding aside nice boat, and great looking Tacoma! I am near Seven Lakes NC so I get out on the water as much as I can. Used to have a Tige, and loved to kneeboard/wakeboard, but broke my neck in 05 so thats now out.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:24 AM   #17
MAXBOI
maxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
maxboi's Tacoma Gallery
Cool boat I really like the new 70. Here's my 2010 24SLi w/115 Yami.
Attached Thumbnails
Taco with matching Pontoons.....-dscn3299.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 AM   #18
poynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
poynter's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting a boat for a couple years now. Those trailer tires look tiny.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:26 AM   #19
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
These are the only kind of boat I would ever consider owning. I like the low key attitude they encourage. Just load it with ppl food and beer and your good for the day.